Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

Of course you're just another reactionary. You and your bros are exactly what I said.
100 Million immigrants made this country, but the brown skinned people you treat as sub-humans.

100 million legal immigrants dumb fuck. Stop lying to yourself.

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

You do know president Biden is also doing the same?

Of course you're just another reactionary. You and your bros are exactly what I said.
100 Million immigrants made this country, but the brown skinned people you treat as sub-humans.

Condemn the racism of Marthas Vineyard or you are racist.
Silence is violence.

Same old bullshit from these assholes.

Day in, day out, same stupid shit

No why are you acting like a moron. You loons called us racist for wanting a closed boarder, but when these same people end up in your city. All a sudden it's a big problem. Shut the hell up, hypocrite.
"boarder"

You looking for a room? MORON!

Tell it to your white kindred spirits on The Vineyard who after one day turned around, loaded them back on buses, and shipped them off to be someone's problem, just like DeSantis.
Desantis only did fifty... Biden is at about 5 million in total in 19 months... And they are screaming about those 50 while they ignore the rest... Why do the rules only apply to Desantis?

But some are questioning how exactly his administration convinced those migrants to board a plane to Martha’s Vineyard, an island known to be popular among the wealthy elite.

“There’s absolutely no infrastructure in Martha’s Vineyard to support migrants, there’s no history of immigration going to Martha’s Vineyard,” said Venezuelan activist Juan Correa Villalonga. “And now he’s carting them around like cattle from state to state, starving them all day and dropping them off with excuses they were going to Boston and lies that they were going to get jobs and housing?"
Some are questioning why libofucks are so goddamn stupid.

Some are questioning that.

Forum List

Back