Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

And don't forget, we have set up a special voting day just for democrats. Come out to vote on Nov 9 and you won't have to contend with those icky Republicans.
Those who support the pedos burn along side them in hell. Voting Democrat in this era is like signing your soul away. The souls of the aborted and the abused are vengeful and await the abusers and their supporters.

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.
Never heard you complain when Biden did it in the middle of the night.

So the point is you don't give a shit about these people. They are political pawns to you and nothing more. If you cared about them you would have complained about Biden flying them all over the country in the dead of night. If you cared about them you would have complained about the Obama Administration putting migrant kids in cages, not just when the Trump Admin did it.

You're a fraud. You own plenty of deception and lying.

So the point is you don't give a shit about these people. They are political pawns to you and nothing more. If you cared about them you would have complained about Biden flying them all over the country in the dead of night. If you cared about them you would have complained about the Obama Administration putting migrant kids in cages, not just when the Trump Admin did it.

You're a fraud. You own plenty of deception and lying.
No, the point is I don't agree with what DeSantis did and you personally attack me for it. Did I lie like DeSantis? No, and that is the truth.

No, the point is I don't agree with what DeSantis did and you personally attack me for it. Did I lie like DeSantis? No, and that is the truth.

Tell it to your white kindred spirits on The Vineyard who after one day turned around, loaded them back on buses, and shipped them off to be someone's problem, just like DeSantis.

Forum List

Back