Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

This story got weird. A woman lured immigrants to San Antonio under the pretense the state would fly them to Boston and then Desantis had Florida pay to have them flown to Martha’s Vineyard for a photo op?

Nearly everything about that sounds shady and illegal.

I have zero issue with free transportation for people to go where they want. It’s taxpayer money and they can hold Desantis responsible in Desantistan if they want. But kidnapping to Martha Vineyard is actually illegal.
No one was kidnapped, you fucking moron.

Of course you're just another reactionary. You and your bros are exactly what I said.
100 Million immigrants made this country, but the brown skinned people you treat as sub-humans.

Why are you a part of the destroying of America?

Lay out how America should be.

What fundamentals?

Lay out your Consitution and Bill of Rights for your nation,

Of course you're just another reactionary. You and your bros are exactly what I said.
100 Million immigrants made this country, but the brown skinned people you treat as sub-humans.
You're contradicting yourself moron. You seem to embrace racism when those brown-skinned people (read ILLEGAL immigrants) are sent to your safe democrat enclaves. ESAD, you're an idiot that can't form a logical thought.

Biden sends illegal to Florida….crickets.

DeSantis sends illegals to NY…the cult cries.

THE RICH NEED TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE. STOP BEING RACIST.
You must be a Trump humper , you just don't care about these poor poor " asylum " seekers . We are tolerant liberal democrats , we would love to help these poor poor victims that just want to provide for their kids and families . Unfortunately our rich liberal democrat schools are to small to absorb these 50 people . Don't get me wrong we love these people and love to say we will help them , but get some busses up here now so we can get them the hell out of my liberal democrat community because Trump humpers are racist animals that should be jailed. Don't forget to vote for biden because we are tolerant and love everyone .

You must be a Trump humper , you just don't care about these poor poor " asylum " seekers . We are tolerant liberal democrats , we would love to help these poor poor victims that just want to provide for their kids and families . Unfortunately our rich liberal democrat schools are to small to absorb these 50 people . Don't get me wrong we love these people and love to say we will help them , but get some busses up here now so we can get them the hell out of my liberal democrat community because Trump humpers are racist animals that should be jailed. Don't forget to vote for biden because we are tolerant and love everyone .

You must be a Biden blower.

The border should be secure. If you call yourself a sanctuary and call the national guard on illegal brown people, you are racist.

Wake up you brainwashed fuck.

The story I've read from Texas anyway is they are asylum seekers and not undocumented immigrants the states have rounded up. Furthermore it is voluntary and free and they can get off the bus at any stop they want. Don't know about fla.

Once we needed immigrants because the country was under populated. It no longer is.

How is not admitting them to the country "treating them as sub-humans?"

illegals should be integrated….JUST NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

You cult fucks are disgusting racists.

If you do not condemn the racism from Marthas Vineyard, you wre part of it.

CONDEMN IT OR YOU ARE RACIST

Forum List

Back