Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

Colonel Anus ain't so smart. One of your bros.
Please keep to your phony topic, idiot. SMH, you put up a bullshit OP like this and you want to deflect from it when you get your ass handed to you. Tell me again how it is OK for Biden to "kidnap" and send ILLEGAL immigrants to red states but it is somehow racist when those same people are sent to your posh democrat neighborhoods. YOU are a RACIST HYPOCRITE.

You really have to love the crazy ideals.
Red states have had thousands of illegals coming in each year. Then government handouts go up. The left points to it and says we subsidize red states.
Blue cities and states declare they are sanctuary for illegals. But only as long as they get just a small portion.
Biden’s administration sends thousands all across the US but somehow neglect to send them to certain areas. This is no big deal to the left. Suddenly a small portion of the daily amount of illegals entering border states are sent to blue cities and it is declared a crisis.
They try to paint it as human trafficking and other terrible terms while turning a blind eye on the same activities by Biden's administration.
Now illegals are being moved out of Martha’s Vineyard by force and not being asked if they want to go to a camp.
Anyone see anything wrong?
That's pretty much the way they want it to go.

Please keep to your phony topic, idiot. SMH, you put up a bullshit OP like this and you want to deflect from it when you get your ass handed to you. Tell me again how it is OK for Biden to "kidnap" and send ILLEGAL immigrants to red states but it is somehow racist when those same people are sent to your posh democrat neighborhoods. YOU are a RACIST HYPOCRITE.
It's only your problem as you make it.

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

Democrats are totally cool with pedo Peter flying unaccompanied minors around to all his buddies at 3am.

You must be a Trump humper , you just don't care about these poor poor " asylum " seekers . We are tolerant liberal democrats , we would love to help these poor poor victims that just want to provide for their kids and families . Unfortunately our rich liberal democrat schools are to small to absorb these 50 people . Don't get me wrong we love these people and love to say we will help them , but get some busses up here now so we can get them the hell out of my liberal democrat community because Trump humpers are racist animals that should be jailed. Don't forget to vote for biden because we are tolerant and love everyone .
And don't forget, we have set up a special voting day just for democrats. Come out to vote on Nov 9 and you won't have to contend with those icky Republicans.

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

What a load of nonsense

Of course you're just another reactionary. You and your bros are exactly what I said.
100 Million immigrants made this country, but the brown skinned people you treat as sub-humans.

Lay out your perfect country.

How many bitch posts for you on this thread alone tells me the opposite.
I have taken your OP and shredded it into a thousand pieces. I exposed the hypocrisy of the rules you employ on others. Now you all get butt hurt when those same rules are applied to you and your ilk. You really need to look in the mirror. But you will not. You can't see your own bigotry, the log in your eye, as you complain about a splinter in someone else's.

When did illegal immigrants and asylum seekers gain the right to dictate where they will be held until their court date? IOW, it's not really up to them.

I have taken your OP and shredded it into a thousand pieces. I exposed the hypocrisy of the rules you employ on others. Now you all get butt hurt when those same rules are applied to you and your ilk. You really need to look in the mirror. But you will not. You can't see your own bigotry, the log in your eye, as you complain about a splinter in someone else's.
You wish it was true. Sorry. Self-aggrandizing fool.

We love illegals. They are fleeing tyranny,

They are in your back yard.

FUCK BROWN PEOPLE! GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!

Forum List

Back