The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

People are laughing at idiots like this. She cheated. ya you bet ,She will or won't be the candidate depending on whether she wins the candidacy . Every person in this country now can go up against her to win the candidacy. many have already supported her; In fact the names that come up the most have given her their support. So fuck of worm. You lose.
I love it when people like Justine double down on being stupid.

Your the one who gets all giggly about Hispanic woman being tortured, raped and murdered because Kamala invited them through Cartel controlled lands, and Kamala throwing Blacks into prison. Now this?

Racist bastard!
Trump calls them all criminals, mental cases, parasites...

get with the program

"Animals!" They are “not people!”

Its not a 'possibility'. Its a certainty if Trump loses. MAGA always has to be the victim. Any loss is a theft. Any accountability a travesty.

Trump snivelled about being cheated even when he won.
I prefer not to take sides on the questions of corruption. I can only favour Trump while assuming that he will end the war against Russia.

However, I'm watching Kamala for signs that she's less of a hawk than Biden was?
Trump has at least owned up to America starting the war and is to blame.

Laughing.....it still doesn't understand how conventions work!

There is no nominee until the convention. There's a presumptive nominee. And the process for a candidate dropping out and endorsing another candidate is the same for 50 delegates, 500 or 2500.

And happens in every primary, with every party.
Stay stupid. It's what you do best.

People are laughing at idiots like this. She cheated. ya you bet ,She will or won't be the candidate depending on whether she wins the candidacy . Every person in this country now can go up against her to win the candidacy. many have already supported her; In fact the names that come up the most have given her their support. So fuck of worm. You lose.
It's no wonder why you are so misinformed. You are stuck with those MSM narratives....🙄

MAGA is trying to make derogatory statement about Harris with her sexual past , even tho their man is the pussy grabber. and that's OK with them.

MAGA is trying to make derogatory statement about Harris with her sexual past , even tho their man is the pussy grabber. and that's OK with them.
Trump is proven to be a sexual abuser/rapist

“The jury's finding of sexual abuse therefore necessarily implies that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina,” Kaplan wrote, calling it the “only remaining conclusion.”

It's no wonder why you are so misinformed. You are stuck with those MSM narratives....🙄
No narrative ace just the facts, and we all know what you clowns will do when the facts are against you idiots/ You will never let facts get in the way with your lies. By the way grade school, lies.

No narrative ace just the facts, and we all know what you clowns will do when the facts are against you idiots/ You will never let facts get in the way with your lies. By the way grade school, lies.
Facts? Lol

You have been lied to...

But you continue to believe their lies!

Trump is proven to be a sexual abuser/rapist

“The jury's finding of sexual abuse therefore necessarily implies that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina,” Kaplan wrote, calling it the “only remaining conclusion.”
That is true, but you still have to understand that Americans will accept that from a man running for president and generally won't accept even suggestions of sexual promiscuity by a woman.

All of which doesn't make any fkng difference to me on either of them.
The American that becomes the most opposed to their war against Russia is all that's important.

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC.
Meh, it's just the latest example of Dems RIGGING elections. That the American people have a choice is a total sham. They rigged it for Obama. Stole it from Bernie twice. Rigged it for Hillary. Rigged it for Biden. When that blew up the party bosses decided who the nominee would be without a single vote cast.

Laughing....it still doesn't have the first clue how conventions actually work.

I'll give you a holler when the democrats have a nominee next month.
Knee Pads is your nominee now that the Dimwinger elite disenfranchised millions of Dimwinger voters, Simp.

Forum List

Back