Deconstructing a Social Construction

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
PoaxHPp.jpg

I had some dumbass on this site ask me earlier how anarchism could work on a national level. Unfortunately I was unable to explain to him why this was such a stupid question.

Probably the greatest conflict in defending my beliefs, is that others cannot seem to distinguish their socially constructed reality from actual reality.

I am not opposed to social constructions, and it would be pretty hard to run away from them, but they are the ultimate arbiter of illogical positions.

I guess I did not have a point in mind when I made this thread, but it does annoy me how we always view societies as arbitrary unified collectives and not a collection of individuals.

I had some dumbass on this site ask me earlier how anarchism could work on a national level. Unfortunately I was unable to explain to him why this was such a stupid question.
himZD0M.gif

Probably the greatest conflict in defending my beliefs, is that others cannot seem to distinguish their socially constructed reality from actual reality.

I am not opposed to social constructions, and it would be pretty hard to run away from them, but they are the ultimate arbiter of illogical positions.

I guess I did not have a point in mind when I made this thread, but it does annoy me how we always view societies as arbitrary unified collectives and not a collection of individuals.
Abolish the family!

Abolish the family!

Like I said, I am not opposed to social constructions.

90% of them are stupid though, and they pretty much control our lives. The way we think to the way we act is determined by social constructions established by people higher up on the social hiearchy.

States and some media/corporations love to invent social constructions to convince us that they have value.

Abolish the family!

Like I said, I am not opposed to social constructions.

90% of them are stupid though, and they pretty much control our lives. The way we think to the way we act is determined by social constructions established by people higher up on the social hiearchy.

States and some media/corporations love to invent social constructions to convince us that they have value.
what are some social constructions you like?

Forum List

Back