Dee Snider On Why Dio And Robert Plant Are Not Great Frontmen: They Are Amazing Singers 'But They Are Not Performers'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you need a performer like Jim Morrison, someone who literally PERFORMS as if his family will be murdered if the crowd isn't entertained

you need a performer like Jim Morrison, someone who literally PERFORMS as if his family will be murdered if the crowd isn't entertained

Lol, ya make me think of my son with this thread. He is a talented singer and song writer. They say white men can't jump. Well I can dunk a basketball but I can not dance. Can not sing either. The good news is my kids got their mothers looks and musical abilities. Lol they dodged a bullet there but my poor son got dad's dancing gene. Poor kid!

Jim Morrison? I rememeber him as a guy with a distinctive voice who usually seemed like he was stoned when he was singing.

Jim Morrison? I rememeber him as a guy with a distinctive voice who usually seemed like he was stoned when he was singing.
he pushed the limits, and tested how far the human body can extend effort in his performances

I get what Snider is saying and agree. Iconic vocalists don't need to be performers.

im a whiner?.....lol..... you whine every time someone says anything about the bullshit you throw up.....
that's because i'd rather debate the topic...not because i feel offended...you can DM me with your personal attacks and i'll happily address them, just don't derail the topic

am2Kr5X_460s.jpg

~S~

that's because i'd rather debate the topic...not because i feel offended...you can DM me with your personal attacks and i'll happily address them, just don't derail the topic
you are derailing it dumbass.....i kept it to the topic.....you dont like it when ANYONE here says anything against your threads.........

Forum List

Back