Deep state alive and well

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

hopefully in the future not nearly as much, but I am not holding my breath.

hopefully in the future not nearly as much, but I am not holding my breath.
Democrat voters? Supporters of politicians who vow to abolish socioeconomic injustices, but who instead tacitly perpetuate them so they can continue to promise to abolish them, in exchange for continued support at the ballot box. Voters do not control the party -- they are manipulated by it.

The media? No. Devoid of original thought, they are the propaganda arm of the party, promoting the party narrative to give vent to their own personal grievances. They merely amplify the party’s agenda.

Democrat politicians? Traditionally probably so, but that appears to be changing. The party has evolved, installing an unprincipled, senile president and an incompetent vice president, now touting a senatorial candidate who is patently impaired by post-stroke aphasia, and propping up a senile senior senator from California. And it has no bright shining stars as potential future leaders. It appears to be staffing its policy-generating apparatus with puppets. If they can read the cue cards, they can run for office.

The “Deep State”? The deep state is a somewhat controversial entity, a reputed cabal of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats and special interest groups who occultly steer government policy. The concept has been recently rekindled by President Trump, and so naturally debunked by the Left as disinformation or a conspiracy theory. But the observed evolution of the party’s political leadership, as well as the overt behavior of numerous government agencies indicate that a deep state is alive and well, and that it is overwhelmingly leftist.

7_233_9.gif

The FBI and DoJ relentlessly attack Trump but pass on Hillary and Hunter. The Department of Education is against school choice and pushes indoctrination. Homeland Security turns its back on border security. The Department of Defense is now deeply concerned with diversity and equity. The Department of Energy is an organ of global warming activists. The CDC is committed to political rather than natural science. How has the left become so permanently entrenched in the federal bureaucracy?

Leftists are innately dissatisfied activists who turn to the state to implement their agenda, unlike conservatives who are more inclined to self-determination. They thus gravitate to positions from which they can exert influence on the social fabric -- entertainment, the media, education, government service. Bureaucratic positions are likely to attract leftist applicants who then become permanently entrenched, generating a left-wing echo chamber -- “the swamp.”

It appears that Democrat voters, the media, and now even Democrat politicians are becoming useful idiots of a Deep State that harnesses their respective influences to change America to its liking.

241742_5_.jpg

Still doesn't exist. :)

"Deep State" is alive and well, in the minds of the lunatic fringe.

Of course, they are also the kind that tend to believe in the 911 Truth movement, COVID vaccine is poison, and pedophiles running Hollywood. Along with a million other nutcase and crackpot things.

Of course, I also tend to laugh because most of those that are actually screaming the most about that are complete dupes.

Again. It doesn't exist. You're aggrieved. I understand it's easier to just blame someone else for your misguided belief system.

Hell, most of them scream non-stop about Democrats, yet their "leader" was one of the New York Democratic elite for decades. He was always a populist, and was a big backer of the Democrats for most of his professional career. Hell, look no farther than his 2015 wedding. A veritable "Who's who" of the New York Liberal Elite. Those were his friends, and who he associated with all his career.

Forum List

Back