🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deep Thoughts

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
I was recently deep in meditation, praying, communing with God, asking for guidance, when a vision came to me.
I met Sean Hannity on the street one day, he started to say something, but then I punched him in the face. It felt so good that I decided to beat the living shit out of Sean Hannity, and that takes a lot of beating. Then, just by chance, Bill O'Rielly comes walking up. When I had finished pummeling Sean Hannity, I stuffed him up Bill O'Rielly's ass. This was the moment during my vision when I achieved a real sense of tranquility, peace, and harmony with God.

I hate to say this but I agree with you, at least I don't need to listen to him. He must get a lot of perks to act so dumb.

Personal responsibility--conservatives maintains it is a bedrock principle we all should follow!!

The mess in Iraq--Thats Obama's fault!!

The mess in Iraq is Cheney's, Bushes and Rumsfeld fault , the writers of Pnac and signers, Israel regime, PM Bibi and SA. The US needs to quit depending on others for oil, and we need to quit be the military for others. We have no business in Syria either.

I was recently deep in meditation, praying, communing with God, asking for guidance, when a vision came to me.
I met Sean Hannity on the street one day, he started to say something, but then I punched him in the face. It felt so good that I decided to beat the living shit out of Sean Hannity, and that takes a lot of beating. Then, just by chance, Bill O'Rielly comes walking up. When I had finished pummeling Sean Hannity, I stuffed him up Bill O'Rielly's ass. This was the moment during my vision when I achieved a real sense of tranquility, peace, and harmony with God.

Then you woke up and realized you are a pussy again didn't you................

:banana2:

tumblr_me8beqczar1qbup9fo1_500.gif

Always liked the fantasy of...(self-redacted, too specific could be construed as a threat.) ;)

Sufficed to say, that great big window to the street on Fox and Friends morning show is a really bad idea...A U-Haul truck, some farming supplies, and...;)

Then you woke up and realized you are a pussy again didn't you................

:banana2:

I dreamed I was fucking yours.

This was the moment during my vision when I achieved a real sense of tranquility, peace, and harmony with God.
as commendable as the vision may have been, the "with God" might be a bit of a stretch ....

The OP has given us a unique insight into the hatred in his heart for fellow Americans who he disagrees with.

It's too bad liberals hate conservatives more than the terrorists who threaten our nation.

Now,Now

Thats apart of Hannity's schtick--pushing popular conservative ideas as much as possible while telling libs to kiss where the sun don't shine.

That's right, Hannity!! Support tax cuts. Demand the defunding of Obamacare. Call Global Warming a Hoax!!

Drive the liberals insane and then ask "Why are you liberals so angry?"

Forum List

Back