Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

well good for you. but you are not being completely truthful here. You have been much more vocal when republicans were in office and kind of quiet when the Kenyan messiah was ruling the nation. As someone else said, if Hillary had won we would not be hearing anything from you lefties about the debt.

you are left of me, so calling me a lefity is pretty stupid.

As for Obama, I have said 100 times on this forum now that he was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country.

quit projecting your dishonesty on to me.

if that's who you are, why do you take the left side of every discussion. I think you are lying to us.

But we do agree on Obama as one of the worst, FDR may have done more damage, but Obama was a traitor, so that makes him the worst.

as like most Trump worshipers you equate to not liking Trump to "taking the left side".

Bush II was the worst, followed very closely by Obama.

I worship no one but God and his son Jesus Christ.

If you don't like Trump as a person, that's just fine and it doesn't matter, he is doing the job of president and taking on important issues that were ignored by his predecessors. No other recent president has taken on the trade deficit with China and the EU, no other has opened a dialog with north korea, no other had demanded that the other NATO members pay their fair share. No other has exposed the corrupt DC establishment in both parties-----and that's why both parties and the corrupt lying media hate him.

Bush did some stupid stuff, but Obama was clearly the worst president in my lifetime, and I go back to Truman (the last democrat president with balls).
Bush was clearly the worst. You show how partisan stupid you are. We were in good shape when bush took office and a disaster when he left. Obama brought us to a pretty good situation. Trump inherited a lot of good.

yep, Bush inherited 9/11 as a result of Clintons incompetence, recovering from that hurt the economy for a long time. Obama doubled the debt, how the fuck is that a good situation?

But the fact the country spent a trillion more dollars than it took in is the previous still something the new president has to address and deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

did you demand that of Obama? if not, why? in 8 years he doubled the national debt. Did you bitch about that?

Why yes I did, thanks for asking. and Bush II before Obama and Clinton before Bush II and Bush I before Clinton...

this is what sets me apart from most on this forum, my values do not change with the resident of the white house changing.

well good for you. but you are not being completely truthful here. You have been much more vocal when republicans were in office and kind of quiet when the Kenyan messiah was ruling the nation. As someone else said, if Hillary had won we would not be hearing anything from you lefties about the debt.
After the first couple years of obama deficits decreased. Deficits are currently increasing in a strong economy. Doesn’t get worse than that.

Obama added 10 trillion to the national debt in 8 years, you don't do that by reducing annual deficits. Trump has had to spend more to catch the military and border enforcement up after years of neglect by previous presidents.

here you go again, defending your man in the white house after saying that deficit spending is something you are against. You claim to be against debt but cannot bring yourself to say anything bad about Trump.

The amount Trump added to the DOD budget last year was less than 20% of the 1.48 trillion he added to the national debt.

and the deficit decreased between 2011 and 2015, each year it got smaller.

As for Obama, I have said 100 times on this forum now that he was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country.

if that's who you are, why do you take the left side of every discussion. I think you are lying to us.

But we do agree on Obama as one of the worst, FDR may have done more damage, but Obama was a traitor, so that makes him the worst.

as like most Trump worshipers you equate to not liking Trump to "taking the left side".

If you don't like Trump as a person, that's just fine and it doesn't matter, he is doing the job of president and taking on important issues that were ignored by his predecessors. No other recent president has taken on the trade deficit with China and the EU, no other has opened a dialog with north korea, no other had demanded that the other NATO members pay their fair share. No other has exposed the corrupt DC establishment in both parties-----and that's why both parties and the corrupt lying media hate him.

Bush did some stupid stuff, but Obama was clearly the worst president in my lifetime, and I go back to Truman (the last democrat president with balls).
Bush was clearly the worst. You show how partisan stupid you are. We were in good shape when bush took office and a disaster when he left. Obama brought us to a pretty good situation. Trump inherited a lot of good.

yep, Bush inherited 9/11 as a result of Clintons incompetence, recovering from that hurt the economy for a long time. Obama doubled the debt, how the fuck is that a good situation?

And then Bush invaded the wrong country, a a result of his own incompetence.

Bush II added a higher percent to the debt than did Obama...you are aware of that...right?

did you demand that of Obama? if not, why? in 8 years he doubled the national debt. Did you bitch about that?

Why yes I did, thanks for asking. and Bush II before Obama and Clinton before Bush II and Bush I before Clinton...

this is what sets me apart from most on this forum, my values do not change with the resident of the white house changing.

After the first couple years of obama deficits decreased. Deficits are currently increasing in a strong economy. Doesn’t get worse than that.

Obama added 10 trillion to the national debt in 8 years, you don't do that by reducing annual deficits. Trump has had to spend more to catch the military and border enforcement up after years of neglect by previous presidents.
We don’t need to catch up. Only partisan fools believe that.

So you want us to let China and Russia build up their militaries while we weaken ours? So you want us to open our borders to everyone who wants to either scam the system or blow us up?

BTW, the so-called cages on the border were built under Obama.

here you go again, defending your man in the white house after saying that deficit spending is something you are against. You claim to be against debt but cannot bring yourself to say anything bad about Trump.

The amount Trump added to the DOD budget last year was less than 20% of the 1.48 trillion he added to the national debt.

Its amazing how you don't know the difference between debt and deficit. Please look up those words and get back.

So you want us to let China and Russia build up their militaries while we weaken ours? So you want us to open our borders to everyone who wants to either scam the system or blow us up?

You are all over the place here...in one post you say you want to cut all spending, including the DOD and then in the next you defending defense spending like it is the sacred cow.

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:

You weren't concerned when O was blowing out the debt. Your little croc tears dry up before they hit the ground. Lol. Waaa waaa.

why do you people keep posting this lie about him? is this really all you have?
It really is all they have...

it is their defense mechanism to cover up the fact they whined for 8 years while Obama was doing it and are now cheering when Trump does it.
You do realize the debt has been far too large to be ever paid back for decades now, Why do political correct fools like you care all the sudden?

Why were you concerned about it under Obama? You even started a thread on the topic.

Debt and more debt...

Bush II added a higher percent to the debt than did Obama...you are aware of that...right?

ah, spin the stats to try to make a failed point. Wow!! great!! When we talk national debt, the only thing that matters is actual dollars added to it. Obama tops all previous presidents COMBINED.

Its amazing how you don't know the difference between debt and deficit. Please look up those words and get back.

spin it little man, spin it little man.

deficit is the difference between the amount spent and the amount taken in. Debt is the accumulation of the deficit.

The deficit went down for 5 straight year, this is a fact.

Bushes response to 9/11 is what hurt the economy for a long time. He failed.

Deficits were decreasing under obama. Economy was strong. Housing bubble gone. Car companies in much better shape. No banking crisis. Only 1 war.... and trump increased deficits during strong economy.

Democrats are the most hypocritical people on Earth. If Hillary were President (but she LOST) they wouldn't care about the deficit, nor debt. Now all of a sudden they are all FISCAL CONSERVATIVES. Liars, and hypocrites all.
Yep. Funny, how similar the two ends can be in their behaviors, isn't it?

I trust the far right a heck of a lot more than the far left.

ah, spin the stats to try to make a failed point. Wow!! great!! When we talk national debt, the only thing that matters is actual dollars added to it. Obama tops all previous presidents COMBINED.
And he inherited huge deficits. Bush inherited a balanced budget.

I REPEAT!

IDC who the POTUS is but this is a problem:

A record-high 28 million able-bodied adults are on Medicaid today, and most are not working at all. Likewise, the number of able-bodied adults on food stamps remains near record highs, with just 8% of those able-bodied adults working full-time jobs. I am sick of people gaming the system. Time to hold them accountable and force them to work or they can starve for all I care.

And Bush II topped all previous presidents COMBINED. yet you worship him and bash Obama...why is that?

oh, and Obama did not add more than all the rest combined ,that is just a lie you party masters tell you that you are too stupid to know is false...kind of like the lie that revenue went up after the tax cut

You are all over the place here...in one post you say you want to cut all spending, including the DOD and then in the next you defending defense spending like it is the sacred cow.

not a sacred cow by any means, but a necessary thing to keep us safe and secure in a very dangerous world.

One thing about defense spending---------it is all spent in this country creating jobs for americans building ships, planes, tanks, ammo, uniforms, boots, rations, housing, trucks, etc. Those American workers also pay income taxes as do the corporations that build these very complex weapon systems.

And Bush II topped all previous presidents COMBINED. yet you worship him and bash Obama...why is that?

oh, and Obama did not add more than all the rest combined ,that is just a lie you party masters tell you that you are too stupid to know is false...kind of like the lie that revenue went up after the tax cut

Bush II and BHO were terrible presidents unfortunately.

not a sacred cow by any means, but a necessary thing to keep us safe and secure in a very dangerous world.

One thing about defense spending---------it is all spent in this country creating jobs for americans building ships, planes, tanks, ammo, uniforms, boots, rations, housing, trucks, etc. Those American workers also pay income taxes as do the corporations that build these very complex weapon systems.

so, you were lying when you said you wanted an across the board spending cuts....thanks for coming clean about that.

Bush II and BHO were terrible presidents unfortunately.

Yep, invading Iraq and the aftermath is what sets Bush II above Obama in the worst ever category

Forum List

Back