Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

i find it odder that women vote for men who treat women poorly but hey if the pussy grabber fits....go for it
Good Christ, do any of you ever take a fucking break from your fucking hypocrisy?

Holy shit I fucking hate all of you.

I have no problem with that.
NASA doesnt do anything anymore.

Obama ran up more debt than any previous President COMBINED, but that was OK, right?

Well, that is not really true.

Going by first FY budget to the end of the last FY budget

Obama added 74% to the national debt
Bush II added 101% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)
Reagan added 186% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)
The all time winner of course is FDR who added 1,048% to the national debt.

What about Quantitative Easing? QEI, QEII and QE III? Think that was free stuff??

What about TARP?

What about the BILLIONS on phony bailouts like Solyndra? Remember them? Remember all the shovel ready jobs that didn't exist and never materialized?

You people are clueless.

And really stupid

Obama had Quantitative Easing from the Fed, and couldn't manage even half decent GDP growth. Trump has had the Fed raise rates FOUR TIMES since he's been in office and the economy is still growing and doing well.

People are largely clueless about economics, finance, and business.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics. Right wing propaganda is all they know.

Obama had a recession to turn around not upward trends.

Bush II and BHO were terrible presidents unfortunately.

Yep, invading Iraq and the aftermath is what sets Bush II above Obama in the worst ever category

I agree that going into Iraq was a mistake, but both parties in congress authorized and funded it. Bush did not do it alone. I wish you would stop rewriting history.

It was Bush II's decision, he was the Decider. He as the CIC that ordered the invasion of Iraq. You cannot bring yourself to say an actual bad thing about any Repub, you are a joke.

I was iffy on the invasion but the fact that we did not have an exit strategy was mind boggling and expensive in terms of money and lives.

the invasion was stupid. the aftermath was criminally incompetent...in my opinion.

We could say the same thing about Viet Nam and Korea. Why don't we? 58,000 americans died in viet nam for nothing in Kennedy and Johnson's war which Nixon ended by declaring defeat. That fiasco was orders of magnitude worst than Iraq.

i find it odder that women vote for men who treat women poorly but hey if the pussy grabber fits....go for it
Good Christ, do any of you ever take a fucking break from your fucking hypocrisy?

Holy shit I fucking hate all of you.

I have no problem with that.
NASA doesnt do anything anymore.

Well, that is not really true.

Going by first FY budget to the end of the last FY budget

Obama added 74% to the national debt
Bush II added 101% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)
Reagan added 186% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)
The all time winner of course is FDR who added 1,048% to the national debt.

What about Quantitative Easing? QEI, QEII and QE III? Think that was free stuff??

What about TARP?

What about the BILLIONS on phony bailouts like Solyndra? Remember them? Remember all the shovel ready jobs that didn't exist and never materialized?

You people are clueless.

And really stupid

Obama had Quantitative Easing from the Fed, and couldn't manage even half decent GDP growth. Trump has had the Fed raise rates FOUR TIMES since he's been in office and the economy is still growing and doing well.

People are largely clueless about economics, finance, and business.

Coulda been all that resistance from Republicans.

Ya know...keeping the Stimulus as low as possible...shutting down the government...the Sequester...

Yea...that

Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress the first two years. He got two huge stimulus through. Total waste, total payback to unions, and cronies. NO shovel ready jobs.

Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress the first two years. He got two huge stimulus through. Total waste, total payback to unions, and cronies. NO shovel ready jobs....and then you got out of prison and saw that Fox news had been lying to you for all them first 2 years, right?
The republicans had nothing but repeal; can't have the left actually solve our problems.

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:

the timing of this post is a bit ironic, as the Democrats lining up to run against trump are endorsing new spending (Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, etc.), to the delight of their faithful, that would increase total spending to 13 trillion +.

thanks for pointing that out, the hypocrisy of the dems knows no bounds.

Out of control spending its only bad when the other side does it. How many left right or center would truly be willing to do what would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? To me this would require tax hikes on everyone not just the rich across the board spending cuts nothing off the table and these would have to be maintained for decades.
the left is for raising the minimum wage, which will generate more tax revenue.
It’s also for more government programs which would negate that revenue and keep us right where we are.
Raising the minimum wage will mean more people can afford more stuff in our first world economy.

Out of control spending its only bad when the other side does it. How many left right or center would truly be willing to do what would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? To me this would require tax hikes on everyone not just the rich across the board spending cuts nothing off the table and these would have to be maintained for decades.
the left is for raising the minimum wage, which will generate more tax revenue.
It’s also for more government programs which would negate that revenue and keep us right where we are.
Raising the minimum wage will mean more people can afford more stuff in our first world economy.
Depends on how much you raise it you go that 15 dollars an hour route a lot of small businesses won’t be able to pay that and still turn a profit so they have to let people go cut hours or even both. I’m not opposed to raising the minimum wage but it has to be done with a degree of common sense or it can end up having the opposite effect of what was intended.

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:

the timing of this post is a bit ironic, as the Democrats lining up to run against trump are endorsing new spending (Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, etc.), to the delight of their faithful, that would increase total spending to 13 trillion +.

thanks for pointing that out, the hypocrisy of the dems knows no bounds.

Except for the fact that G5000 is not a Dem and does not support their spending plans....

as far as hypocrisy knowing no bounds, look in the mirror.

Look at the entitlements in democrat run towns
Look at all those useless wars the right wing gets us into and refuses to pay for.
If it wasn’t for trump we would be in a world war

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

you are left of me, so calling me a lefity is pretty stupid.

As for Obama, I have said 100 times on this forum now that he was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country.

quit projecting your dishonesty on to me.

if that's who you are, why do you take the left side of every discussion. I think you are lying to us.

But we do agree on Obama as one of the worst, FDR may have done more damage, but Obama was a traitor, so that makes him the worst.

as like most Trump worshipers you equate to not liking Trump to "taking the left side".

Bush II was the worst, followed very closely by Obama.

I worship no one but God and his son Jesus Christ.

If you don't like Trump as a person, that's just fine and it doesn't matter, he is doing the job of president and taking on important issues that were ignored by his predecessors. No other recent president has taken on the trade deficit with China and the EU, no other has opened a dialog with north korea, no other had demanded that the other NATO members pay their fair share. No other has exposed the corrupt DC establishment in both parties-----and that's why both parties and the corrupt lying media hate him.

Bush did some stupid stuff, but Obama was clearly the worst president in my lifetime, and I go back to Truman (the last democrat president with balls).
Bush was clearly the worst. You show how partisan stupid you are. We were in good shape when bush took office and a disaster when he left. Obama brought us to a pretty good situation. Trump inherited a lot of good.
Don't forget to factor in that the 2008 too big to fail fiasco was actually possible because Clinton repealed Glass Steagal. ANd the real estate bubble was created because the Fed held interest rates at near zero instead of allowing them to rise which would have slowed down the housing market which would have led to more sustainable growth.

And in 2001 Bush inherited the Dot Bomb bubble that burst right after he came into office

The problem you people have is that you think in 4 year chunks and that nothing that happened before any one president's term matters
Bush failed when presented with these problems. He made them worse rather than come up with solutions.

And then Bush invaded the wrong country, a a result of his own incompetence.

Bush II added a higher percent to the debt than did Obama...you are aware of that...right?

ah, spin the stats to try to make a failed point. Wow!! great!! When we talk national debt, the only thing that matters is actual dollars added to it. Obama tops all previous presidents COMBINED.

And Bush II topped all previous presidents COMBINED. yet you worship him and bash Obama...why is that?

oh, and Obama did not add more than all the rest combined ,that is just a lie you party masters tell you that you are too stupid to know is false...kind of like the lie that revenue went up after the tax cut

how much debt did Bush 43 add? Obama added 10 trillion. What was the debt when bush took office and when he left? Did he add 10 trillion? Don't think so. I was not happy when Bush increased the debt and said so at the time. But comparing his actual dollar increase to Obama's shows who really did the damage.

Funny, earlier you claimed to be non partisan, but every thing you post is partisan.

Facts are not partisan...that is why you hate them.

On the first day of Bush II's first FY budget the national debt stood at $5,806,151,389,190
On the last day of Bush II's lasty FY budget the national debt stood at $11,909,829,003,511.

What that means is that Bush II added more to the debt than every POTUS before him COMBINED

Ok, if those numbers are correct, and I'm not going to check them, then Bush added 6 trillion and Obama added 10 trillion. Is 10 more or less than 6?
Bush inherited a balanced budget, obama inherited a recession and huge deficits. Are you this partisan dumb? Bush deficits increased, obama deficits decreased for years.

ah, spin the stats to try to make a failed point. Wow!! great!! When we talk national debt, the only thing that matters is actual dollars added to it. Obama tops all previous presidents COMBINED.

And Bush II topped all previous presidents COMBINED. yet you worship him and bash Obama...why is that?

oh, and Obama did not add more than all the rest combined ,that is just a lie you party masters tell you that you are too stupid to know is false...kind of like the lie that revenue went up after the tax cut

how much debt did Bush 43 add? Obama added 10 trillion. What was the debt when bush took office and when he left? Did he add 10 trillion? Don't think so. I was not happy when Bush increased the debt and said so at the time. But comparing his actual dollar increase to Obama's shows who really did the damage.

Funny, earlier you claimed to be non partisan, but every thing you post is partisan.

Facts are not partisan...that is why you hate them.

On the first day of Bush II's first FY budget the national debt stood at $5,806,151,389,190
On the last day of Bush II's lasty FY budget the national debt stood at $11,909,829,003,511.

What that means is that Bush II added more to the debt than every POTUS before him COMBINED

Ok, if those numbers are correct, and I'm not going to check them, then Bush added 6 trillion and Obama added 10 trillion. Is 10 more or less than 6?

Obama start and finish numbers...11,920,519,164,319----19,844,760,368,365...only 7.9 trillion added...which is more than 6 but not more than 6 when you account for the rate of inflation.

Look, Obama sucked, 2nd worst ever. But by every matrix Bush II was far worse.

all my numbers come from the Govt....Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)
Trump won the nomination by bashing bush. Bush was aweful and even trump knows it.

Yep, invading Iraq and the aftermath is what sets Bush II above Obama in the worst ever category

I agree that going into Iraq was a mistake, but both parties in congress authorized and funded it. Bush did not do it alone. I wish you would stop rewriting history.

It was Bush II's decision, he was the Decider. He as the CIC that ordered the invasion of Iraq. You cannot bring yourself to say an actual bad thing about any Repub, you are a joke.

I was iffy on the invasion but the fact that we did not have an exit strategy was mind boggling and expensive in terms of money and lives.

the invasion was stupid. the aftermath was criminally incompetent...in my opinion.

We could say the same thing about Viet Nam and Korea. Why don't we? 58,000 americans died in viet nam for nothing in Kennedy and Johnson's war which Nixon ended by declaring defeat. That fiasco was orders of magnitude worst than Iraq.
Yes pretty much all our military acts end badly. Yet you want to keep spending more...

lol

Red Herring fallacy; the thread is about Trump the "fiscal conservative."

Too funny.
Well should he defund your garbage social programs?
We should defund your useless wars.
You need a internet connection because trump is bringing the troops home

no, Trump is talking about bringing the troops home. He has not started doing so yet

lol

Too funny.

no, Trump is talking about bringing the troops home. He has not started doing so yet
And trump is a republican?

lol

Too funny.

That is the party he choose to run for POTUS as, yes.

That is the party he choose to run for POTUS as, yes.

And something like 90% of Republicans support him. I'm not sure if that means that he's a Republican or if they are no longer and have joined the Trump Party (whatever that is)

O’Rourke Said people commit crimes to get free health care in jail! Lol
Democrats have gone full divide and conquer haha

I thought Democrats felt qualifications matter Guess not

lol

Too funny.

Trump is an asshole elected by and still supported by 80% of self proclaimed Republicans; real Republicans were tossed under the bus as RINO's by those biddable fools left behind.

Forum List

Back