Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

And when obama had a strong economy deficits went down....

he added over 9 trillion to the debt in 8 years, there is no way to spin that to make it a good result.
And trump has increased Obama’s deficits. No way to spin that for a good result.

if it continues for 8 years, I will agree with you. Will you agree that Obama's results were not good? Come on, you can say it, no one will hit you.
I already did. Trump won’t have 8 years, we can’t afford it. You are another partisan clown. 2 years of repubs in full control and deficits increased dramatically during a strong economy. That’s the facts.

yep that's true, whats also true is that Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years, glad you finally admitted that, did they take away your liberal membership card for that admission?

Which of the dem clowns will beat Trump next year, and which one of them is proposing policies that will balance the budget? All I hear from them is huge spending increases for SS for illegals, medicare for all, green deal, and free money for doing nothing. So which one will balance the budget?
I’m an independent. Since trump has increased Obama’s deficits I’m not too worried about another dem. It can’t get any worse.

he added over 9 trillion to the debt in 8 years, there is no way to spin that to make it a good result.
And trump has increased Obama’s deficits. No way to spin that for a good result.

if it continues for 8 years, I will agree with you. Will you agree that Obama's results were not good? Come on, you can say it, no one will hit you.
I already did. Trump won’t have 8 years, we can’t afford it. You are another partisan clown. 2 years of repubs in full control and deficits increased dramatically during a strong economy. That’s the facts.

yep that's true, whats also true is that Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years, glad you finally admitted that, did they take away your liberal membership card for that admission?

Which of the dem clowns will beat Trump next year, and which one of them is proposing policies that will balance the budget? All I hear from them is huge spending increases for SS for illegals, medicare for all, green deal, and free money for doing nothing. So which one will balance the budget?
It can’t get any worse.

Famous last words

He’s worse than obama. He increased Obama’s deficits with a strong economy and really low unemployment. You can’t be taken seriously...

earlier you said that Obama had a strong economy, sorry dude, you cant have it both ways.

you just cant say it, can you? Let me try and you can just copy/paste "Obama doubled the national debt, he was a financial failure as president".

In his 8 years in office Obama added an average of $2,837,492,389 to the debt each day.

Since then Trump has added an average of 2,994,799,953 to the debt each day.

At the current rate Trump will add $459,495,394,786 more than Obama did yet you continue to kiss ass daily.

Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

because he is doing what I want a president to do regarding our military, our borders, international trade, unemployment, and welfare. If the deficits continue I will put him in the same category as Obama in terms of debt management. He has 6 years to get it right, we shall see whether he does. What I do know is that he has a better chance of fixing it than any of the current crop of democrat hopefuls.
He needs to get it right now. He’s going in the wrong direction rapidly. You are not fiscally responsible.

It can’t get any worse.

Famous last words
Well Reagan tripled the debt. Bush ruined a balanced budget. And trump has increased Obama’s deficits. Repubs are certainly not fiscally responsible.

It can’t get any worse.

Famous last words
Well Reagan tripled the debt. Bush ruined a balanced budget. And trump has increased Obama’s deficits. Repubs are certainly not fiscally responsible.
It can always get worse

It can’t get any worse.

Famous last words
It can always get worse
Perhaps, but we need change. Trump going to turn us into Greece.

Even by exploding big government spending to a record $4.7 trillion, Trump is not going to be able to juice America's GDP over that magical 3 percent growth line.

Sad.

Even by exploding big government spending to a record $4.7 trillion, Trump is not going to be able to juice America's GDP over that magical 3 percent growth line.

Sad.
The fed seems quite certain it will be closer to 2%. Imagine the deficits then...

Sad.
The fed seems quite certain it will be closer to 2%. Imagine the deficits then...

Last year was Trump’s best chance to break 3% and he probably would have if not for his own stupid trade war.

Sad.

Last year was Trump’s best chance to break 3% and he probably would have if not for his own stupid trade war.

A record setting stoppage of gov't was another nail in the morons economy

Sad.

A record setting stoppage of gov't was another nail in the morons economy

Most of that came after the new year so it did not hurt this past years GDP growth. But it will impact the current year

It can’t get any worse.

Famous last words
It can always get worse
Not really

Most of our debt is either intragovernmental where one part of government owes another or is held by US interests where the interest paid on the debt is directly injected into the economy in some way or another. Greece's debt was almost solely owed to the foreign powers of the EU.

earlier you said that Obama had a strong economy, sorry dude, you cant have it both ways.

you just cant say it, can you? Let me try and you can just copy/paste "Obama doubled the national debt, he was a financial failure as president".

In his 8 years in office Obama added an average of $2,837,492,389 to the debt each day.

Since then Trump has added an average of 2,994,799,953 to the debt each day.

At the current rate Trump will add $459,495,394,786 more than Obama did yet you continue to kiss ass daily.

Why is that?

because he is doing what I want a president to do regarding our military, our borders, international trade, unemployment, and welfare. If the deficits continue I will put him in the same category as Obama in terms of debt management. He has 6 years to get it right, we shall see whether he does. What I do know is that he has a better chance of fixing it than any of the current crop of democrat hopefuls.

I find it hard to believe that you did not criticize Obama’s spending and deficits until his 8 years were up like you are so gleefully doing with Trump.

I did criticize obozo's deficits and debt increases at the time. I'm not going to waste my time going back and finding my posts on the subject, but they are there. I also criticized Bush's debt increases and praised the efforts of Clinton and Newt to balance the budget.

It can’t get any worse.

Famous last words
It can always get worse
Not really

Most of our debt is either intragovernmental where one part of government owes another or is held by US interests where the interest paid on the debt is directly injected into the economy in some way or another. Greece's debt was almost solely owed to the foreign powers of the EU.

china and japan each hold about a trillion of our debt, see cite

China Owns US Debt, but How Much?

Sad.

I asked it yesterday and not one of you dems responded, which of the current crop of dem hopefuls would submit a smaller federal budget and what would they cut to pay for medicare for all, SS for illegals, and solar powered trains?

Sad.

I asked it yesterday and not one of you dems responded, which of the current crop of dem hopefuls would submit a smaller federal budget and what would they cut to pay for medicare for all, SS for illegals, and solar powered trains?
"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!"

By the way, I did answer your question, dipshit. Hillary would have spent less. Also, Obama spent less. MUCH less. A trillion dollars less!

But I'm not a Democrat so I guess that doesn't count.

]
tu-quoque.jpg

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!"

By the way, I did answer your question, dipshit. Hillary would have spent less.

And this said by a Hillary Hater
Redfish
Trump's budget is a full trillion dollars more than Obama's worst year and the tard asks which Democrat would spend less. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Answer: ALL OF THEM!

Of course, this is the same tard who thinks a $4.7 trillion budget is evidence that Trump has cut spending.

You need seven pounds of brain damage to make posts that retarded. Seriously.

Famous last words
It can always get worse
Not really

china and japan each hold about a trillion of our debt, see cite

China Owns US Debt, but How Much?

Which is nothing compared to the amount held by US citizens and institutions.

Most of the interest paid on the debt ends up right here in the states and in fact if that debt and interest were to be paid off we would see a huge disruption in th bond market and that would wreak havoc on the retirement accounts and pensions of millions of people

30% of the debt is money the government owes to itself about 6 trillion
The remaining 70% is held by the public 58% of the public debt is held my US interests which includes the Federal Reserve, other banks, investment funds and individuals

Forum List

Back