Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

My 3rd party candidate had the same chance of winning the state as Trump did.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

actually that is not even close to being true. No third party candidate had a chance to win any state. Perot was the closest in recent history and those who voted for him helped elect Clinton. Sadly, I was one of them.
Clinton who balanced the budget. Yeah what a disaster.

Clinton and newt worked together to achieve a balanced budget, I give them credit for that. the rest of Clinton's time in office was a disaster. Which of the current crop of dem hopefuls would work with the GOP to balance the budget?

How do you balance a budget that has medicare for all, SS for illegals, green deal, and trains to Europe in it?
The amazingly strong economy was a disaster? Welfare reform was also a disaster? Huge decrease in crime rates a disaster? All that and balancing the budget. Your partisan stupidity is impressive.
You're debating someone who thinks Trump's record $4.7 trillion budget is evidence Trump has cut spending.

stop lying, asshole. I never said that all spending was cut. I said that some budget items have been cut and that is true. I also said that I am opposed to deficit spending no matter who does it.

crawl back into your hole and STFU if you cant post here like an adult.

sure it counts, do the math and get back to us. But as long as we are looking at actual dollars added to the debt, Obama is the worst in history, and believe me, I am not a Bush fan. The entire Bush family has been a huge disappointment. His biggest accomplishment was standing with the fireman in the 9/11 rubble.

But you don't care about any of that, you waste your votes on some obscure 3rd party candidate that has zero chance of winning.

My 3rd party candidate had the same chance of winning the state as Trump did.

actually that is not even close to being true. No third party candidate had a chance to win any state. Perot was the closest in recent history and those who voted for him helped elect Clinton. Sadly, I was one of them.

And no Repub has any chance to win the state I live in. And yet more than 2 million people still voted for the Repub.

And no Dem had any chance of winning Wyoming yet people still voted for the Dem in that state.

That is the nature of our system.

yes, the EC prevents CA, NY, FL, and TX from choosing our presidents, not only that, it prevents NYC, LA, Houston, and MIami/Dade from choosing our presidents. The founders got it right on that and just about everything else.

Yes they did. And as such the ability to win a state is all that matters in voting. In my state the 2 plus million people that voted for Trump had the exact same impact as my vote for Johnson.

That is the nature of the system. In the 2016 election more than 55 million people voted for a candidate that had no actual chance to win the state in which they were voting.

Yes of course, lots of people vote for the losers in every election. So what?

Without the EC, Trump would have campaigned in Cal and NY and none of us know what the results in those states would have been. In fact, without the EC the candidates would ONLY campaign in Cal, NY,.TX, and FL because those states would swing the election.

2008 is long after Clinton, that one is on one of your guys again. The guy who ruined the balanced budget.

So you didn’t like welfare reform? You are a big fan of crime?

apparently you don't like welfare reform because under Trump the number of americans needing food stamps and welfare has been reduced significantly, the unemployment rates are at all time lows, and incomes are up. the crime is all occurring in the democrat controlled cities like Chicago, Philly, Baltimore, LA, etc.

Name one dem controlled city that does not have a high crime rate. I'll wait.
And huge deficit increases. Clinton did the same and balanced the budget.

Yes, Clinton and Newt balanced the budge, I already said that. But Obama added 9 trillion to the debt, more than any previous president. If Trump does that I will call him a failure, but he still has 6 years to fix the mess.
He’s not going to fix anything by making it worse.

so how is low unemployment worse than high unemployment? how is fewer people on food stamps worse than more on food stamps? How is higher pay worse than lower pay? How is a strong military worse than a weak one? How is being respected in the world worse than being laughed at? How is putting America first worse than putting America last?
How are much bigger deficits worse than smaller ones?

And how do you increase deficits with really low unemployment?

2008 is long after Clinton, that one is on one of your guys again. The guy who ruined the balanced budget.

apparently you don't like welfare reform because under Trump the number of americans needing food stamps and welfare has been reduced significantly, the unemployment rates are at all time lows, and incomes are up. the crime is all occurring in the democrat controlled cities like Chicago, Philly, Baltimore, LA, etc.

Yes, Clinton and Newt balanced the budge, I already said that. But Obama added 9 trillion to the debt, more than any previous president. If Trump does that I will call him a failure, but he still has 6 years to fix the mess.

so how is low unemployment worse than high unemployment? how is fewer people on food stamps worse than more on food stamps? How is higher pay worse than lower pay? How is a strong military worse than a weak one? How is being respected in the world worse than being laughed at? How is putting America first worse than putting America last?

so rather than answering a logical question, brain posts a smiley face, quite telling.

NYC is doing quite well.

doing well? going broke, crime in times square, welfare rolls up, police being attacked, companies leaving. and you fools elected AOC the idiot.
Low crime for such a huge city.

what was it when Rudy was mayor? What is it today? you will answer your own question.
Pro gun control Rudy did a good job, but it’s still lower now.

[QUOTE="Redfish, post: 22047059, member: 42379"

Name one dem controlled city that does not have a high crime rate. I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

San Jose California

New York City

Madison Wisconsin

Laredo Texas

Henderson Nevada

If the Trump budget is so terrible, will the dems in congress pass it?

I am for a balanced budget, I am not going to say that again. If Trump continues with deficits I will call him a financial failure just like Obama, Bush, and most of the others. Do you consider Obama a financial failure? or is your head too far up his butt for that?

San Jose California

New York City

Madison Wisconsin

Laredo Texas

Henderson Nevada

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com[/QUOTE]

NYC has a high crime rate, the others are small towns, or very rich suburban communities.

I am for a balanced budget, I am not going to say that again. If Trump continues with deficits I will call him a financial failure just like Obama, Bush, and most of the others. Do you consider Obama a financial failure? or is your head too far up his butt for that?
He’s worse than obama. He increased Obama’s deficits with a strong economy and really low unemployment. You can’t be taken seriously...

He’s worse than obama. He increased Obama’s deficits with a strong economy and really low unemployment. You can’t be taken seriously...

earlier you said that Obama had a strong economy, sorry dude, you cant have it both ways.

you just cant say it, can you? Let me try and you can just copy/paste "Obama doubled the national debt, he was a financial failure as president".

earlier you said that Obama had a strong economy, sorry dude, you cant have it both ways.

you just cant say it, can you? Let me try and you can just copy/paste "Obama doubled the national debt, he was a financial failure as president".
And when obama had a strong economy deficits went down....

he added over 9 trillion to the debt in 8 years, there is no way to spin that to make it a good result.

he added over 9 trillion to the debt in 8 years, there is no way to spin that to make it a good result.
And trump has increased Obama’s deficits. No way to spin that for a good result.

And trump has increased Obama’s deficits. No way to spin that for a good result.

if it continues for 8 years, I will agree with you. Will you agree that Obama's results were not good? Come on, you can say it, no one will hit you.

San Jose California

New York City

Madison Wisconsin

Laredo Texas

Henderson Nevada

NYC has a high crime rate, the others are small towns, or very rich suburban communities.[/QUOTE]

NY City’s crime rate is in the bottom half of the 100 biggest cities in the nation.

The other cities listed are all in the top 100 for population.

if it continues for 8 years, I will agree with you. Will you agree that Obama's results were not good? Come on, you can say it, no one will hit you.
I already did. Trump won’t have 8 years, we can’t afford it. You are another partisan clown. 2 years of repubs in full control and deficits increased dramatically during a strong economy. That’s the facts.

In his 8 years in office Obama added an average of $2,837,492,389 to the debt each day.

Since then Trump has added an average of 2,994,799,953 to the debt each day.

At the current rate Trump will add $459,495,394,786 more than Obama did yet you continue to kiss ass daily.

Why is that?

I already did. Trump won’t have 8 years, we can’t afford it. You are another partisan clown. 2 years of repubs in full control and deficits increased dramatically during a strong economy. That’s the facts.

yep that's true, whats also true is that Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years, glad you finally admitted that, did they take away your liberal membership card for that admission?

Which of the dem clowns will beat Trump next year, and which one of them is proposing policies that will balance the budget? All I hear from them is huge spending increases for SS for illegals, medicare for all, green deal, and free money for doing nothing. So which one will balance the budget?

In his 8 years in office Obama added an average of $2,837,492,389 to the debt each day.

At the current rate Trump will add $459,495,394,786 more than Obama did yet you continue to kiss ass daily.

Why is that?

because he is doing what I want a president to do regarding our military, our borders, international trade, unemployment, and welfare. If the deficits continue I will put him in the same category as Obama in terms of debt management. He has 6 years to get it right, we shall see whether he does. What I do know is that he has a better chance of fixing it than any of the current crop of democrat hopefuls.

Why is that?

because he is doing what I want a president to do regarding our military, our borders, international trade, unemployment, and welfare. If the deficits continue I will put him in the same category as Obama in terms of debt management. He has 6 years to get it right, we shall see whether he does. What I do know is that he has a better chance of fixing it than any of the current crop of democrat hopefuls.

I find it hard to believe that you did not criticize Obama’s spending and deficits until his 8 years were up like you are so gleefully doing with Trump.

Forum List

Back