Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

Oh, I see.

Massive overspending is GOOD now.

IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!™

Cut the shit Asshole.

I never said anything about spending.

I am trying to illustrate how the US debt isn't the millstone around the neck you all think it to be.

Most of the debt is owned by the US government and the US public therefore most of the interest paid is paid to the US government from one agency to another and to the US public

Social Security relies heavily on Treasury bonds if there were no debt there would be no treasury bonds
Wow. Another tard with zero cognition who thinks the debt has nothing to do with spending!

HOLY SHIT!!!

"I never said anything about spending."

:bang3:

If you learned to read , Asswipe, you would see that I said i am in favor of a balanced budget amendment. Are you?

The debt isn't that big of a deal that we have to pay it all off.

As i said and which you obviously didn't understand is that paying it down is desirable but paying ot off isn't for the many reasons I have already given

And in reality one budget from one president isn't the fucking apocalypse

Why are you morons so prone to histrionics?
Trump is quickly making it a bigger deal. You obviously don’t support him since you are for a balanced budget right?

How many times do I have to tell you mental defectives here that I only vote 3rd party.
And I said I am all for a balanced budget amendment. Are you?
Yes you keeping telling us how good debt is while saying you are for a balanced budget... right

Here’s who owns a record $21.21 trillion of U.S. debt

Some 70% of the national debt is owned by domestic government, institutions investors and the Federal Reserve.

So you see most of the interest paid on the debt stays right here in the USA

If the US paid off its debt then treasury bonds would disappear and what do you think would happen to the bond market and the economy of not only the US but other countries who rely on them?

Most of the money taken from your paychecks for Social Security are invested in Treasury bonds if the debt was paid off where would that money be invested?
Over 60% owned by investors. I’m sure the rich are getting richer.

Yeah that whopping 2% is making them rich

The fact is the interest paid on the debt contributes to the GDP because most of that debt is held by Americans
It’s not good use of tax dollars. Quite a large some in $22 trillion.

And what happens if that 22 trillion disappears from the economy?
Where will Social Security surpluses be put?
What will happen to the international bond market?
What will be the standard that interest rates are based on for mortgages and any other loan if the US treasury bond disappears?

A lot of that interest is used to fund the retirement of millions of people as well via pension funds that invest heavily in the safe bet that are treasury bonds

It's not as simple as you idiots like to think
We are in no jeopardy of it disappearing. Even with a balanced budget it will still be there. I think it would be much better to have in the private sector. We could all get tax cuts, good for economy.

Cut the shit Asshole.

I am trying to illustrate how the US debt isn't the millstone around the neck you all think it to be.

Most of the debt is owned by the US government and the US public therefore most of the interest paid is paid to the US government from one agency to another and to the US public

Social Security relies heavily on Treasury bonds if there were no debt there would be no treasury bonds
Wow. Another tard with zero cognition who thinks the debt has nothing to do with spending!

HOLY SHIT!!!

If you learned to read , Asswipe, you would see that I said i am in favor of a balanced budget amendment. Are you?

As i said and which you obviously didn't understand is that paying it down is desirable but paying ot off isn't for the many reasons I have already given

Trump is quickly making it a bigger deal. You obviously don’t support him since you are for a balanced budget right?

How many times do I have to tell you mental defectives here that I only vote 3rd party.
Yes you keeping telling us how good debt is while saying you are for a balanced budget... right

Where did I say it was "good"?

I said it's not the millstone around the neck you mental midgets think it is

Here’s who owns a record $21.21 trillion of U.S. debt

Some 70% of the national debt is owned by domestic government, institutions investors and the Federal Reserve.

So you see most of the interest paid on the debt stays right here in the USA

If the US paid off its debt then treasury bonds would disappear and what do you think would happen to the bond market and the economy of not only the US but other countries who rely on them?

Most of the money taken from your paychecks for Social Security are invested in Treasury bonds if the debt was paid off where would that money be invested?

The fact is the interest paid on the debt contributes to the GDP because most of that debt is held by Americans

What will be the standard that interest rates are based on for mortgages and any other loan if the US treasury bond disappears?

A lot of that interest is used to fund the retirement of millions of people as well via pension funds that invest heavily in the safe bet that are treasury bonds

We are in no jeopardy of it disappearing. Even with a balanced budget it will still be there. I think it would be much better to have in the private sector. We could all get tax cuts, good for economy.
Most of the debt is already owned by the private sector.

And interest being paid by taxes.

HOLY SHIT!!!

You’ve pretty much said we need it. You seem to be the mental midget here...

And it's being paid back to Americans for the most part and it's where Social Security gets all of its rate of return

I don't suppose you're for getting rid of Social Security.

HOLY SHIT!!!

After eight years of non-stop bitching about the debt by pseudocons while the black guy was in office, it suddenly isn't a bad thing! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

How DO you hypocrites stand your own stench?

You’ve pretty much said we need it. You seem to be the mental midget here...

And I told you why it's not a good idea to pay it all down.
But I suppose you don't understand the complexity of international bond markets or how inextricably Social Security and things like interest rates are tied up in the debt.

After eight years of non-stop bitching about the debt by pseudocons while the black guy was in office, it suddenly isn't a bad thing! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

How DO you hypocrites stand your own stench?

I haven't been posting here for 8 years

So if you're going to tell me what I said the USE THE FUCKING QUOTE FUNCTION otherwise you're just another lying sack of shit

And it's being paid back to Americans for the most part and it's where Social Security gets all of its rate of return

There you are, back to how great it is. You are one confused dolt.

There you are, back to how great it is. You are one confused dolt.

You are dumber than a box of hammers

Where did I say it was great?

I said it's not a good idea to pay it all off because it's complicated. Much too complicated for a mental midget like you

The deficit was DECLINING when the GOP took control of both houses of Congress.

Since then, Trump and the Republicans have more than DOUBLED the deficit.

Strangely enough, none of the pseuedocon propaganda outlets have informed the Tard Herd of this fact.

Why should we care now? W and O blew it up 16 trillion. Now, we're all wringing our hands? Lol, dont think so bud. You're gonna crap when the reset happens.

W was handed a balanced budget, cut taxes, went on a spending spree and went to war. He wiped out the surplus, and handed Obama an economy shedding 500,000 jobs per month. Obama had few choices on the deficit. You can't just cut spending in a recession. You HAVE to spend or things get worse.

What is VERY TROUBLESOME, is that Trump is running these HUGE deficits in a growing economy, when he SHOULD be cutting spending. This expansion period is not going to last forever, and the contraction is apt to be much worse than W's Great Recession BECAUSE of the low tax rates. You cannot raise taxes in a recession, and you need to increase spending. Trump is giving the president to come in to clean up the mess that is to come, even less wiggle room than W left Obama.

Trump's obsession with "undoing" all of Obama's work is nearly complete. Obama's greatest work was saving the US economy from a total economic melt-down. Trump's almost finished undoing that. Trump's tax cut gives his successor few choices. You will have to cut military spending at least in half, and spending on health care. There will be no other choices. As always, the poor will pay for the tax cuts for the rich.

News flash that is always the CONservatives plan!

he added over 9 trillion to the debt in 8 years, there is no way to spin that to make it a good result.

In his 8 years in office Obama added an average of $2,837,492,389 to the debt each day.

Since then Trump has added an average of 2,994,799,953 to the debt each day.

At the current rate Trump will add $459,495,394,786 more than Obama did yet you continue to kiss ass daily.

Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

because he is doing what I want a president to do regarding our military, our borders, international trade, unemployment, and welfare. If the deficits continue I will put him in the same category as Obama in terms of debt management. He has 6 years to get it right, we shall see whether he does. What I do know is that he has a better chance of fixing it than any of the current crop of democrat hopefuls.

I find it hard to believe that you did not criticize Obama’s spending and deficits until his 8 years were up like you are so gleefully doing with Trump.

I did criticize obozo's deficits and debt increases at the time. I'm not going to waste my time going back and finding my posts on the subject, but they are there. I also criticized Bush's debt increases and praised the efforts of Clinton and Newt to balance the budget.

But you cannot bring yourself to do so to Trump, even though he is spending faster than anyone.

Why is that?

If it continues, I will criticize it, but its only year 2 of 8, its too early to judge his entire time in office.

I gave obozo some time to get it right, but he never did. Its sad really, Obama had a chance to be a really great president and bring the country together, but he did just the opposite because deep down inside he hates the only country in the world where someone like him could become president.

Oh, I see.

Massive overspending is GOOD now.

IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!™

Cut the shit Asshole.

HOLY SHIT!!!

the GOP members of congress have proposed a balanced budget amendment several times, the dems always vote it down.

as to voting 3rd party, you are free to waste your vote if you choose, no one really cares.

It can always get worse
Perhaps, but we need change. Trump going to turn us into Greece.
Not really

Most of our debt is either intragovernmental where one part of government owes another or is held by US interests where the interest paid on the debt is directly injected into the economy in some way or another. Greece's debt was almost solely owed to the foreign powers of the EU.

china and japan each hold about a trillion of our debt, see cite

China Owns US Debt, but How Much?

Which is nothing compared to the amount held by US citizens and institutions.

Most of the interest paid on the debt ends up right here in the states and in fact if that debt and interest were to be paid off we would see a huge disruption in th bond market and that would wreak havoc on the retirement accounts and pensions of millions of people

30% of the debt is money the government owes to itself about 6 trillion
The remaining 70% is held by the public 58% of the public debt is held my US interests which includes the Federal Reserve, other banks, investment funds and individuals
Repubs love debt.

the truth is that both parties love debt because they use it to buy votes, can we at least agree on that?

Isn't it just amazing that after 36 pages of this topic, you can't find a single pseudocon who bitched and bitched and bitched about Obama's spending condemning the BIGGER spender Trump?

Instead, they do some amazing retarded mental twists to defend and excuse him!

Every day, karma unveils just how profoundly hypocritical and completely unprincipled the partisan hacks really are.

Obama added over 9 trillion to the debt, if Trump equals or tops that I will be the first to call him out for incompetent financial management. Did you criticize Obama when he added his 9+ trillion?

In his 8 years in office Obama added an average of $2,837,492,389 to the debt each day.

Since then Trump has added an average of 2,994,799,953 to the debt each day.

At the current rate Trump will add $459,495,394,786 more than Obama did yet you continue to kiss ass daily.

Why is that?

because he is doing what I want a president to do regarding our military, our borders, international trade, unemployment, and welfare. If the deficits continue I will put him in the same category as Obama in terms of debt management. He has 6 years to get it right, we shall see whether he does. What I do know is that he has a better chance of fixing it than any of the current crop of democrat hopefuls.

I find it hard to believe that you did not criticize Obama’s spending and deficits until his 8 years were up like you are so gleefully doing with Trump.

I did criticize obozo's deficits and debt increases at the time. I'm not going to waste my time going back and finding my posts on the subject, but they are there. I also criticized Bush's debt increases and praised the efforts of Clinton and Newt to balance the budget.

But you cannot bring yourself to do so to Trump, even though he is spending faster than anyone.

Why is that?

If it continues, I will criticize it, but its only year 2 of 8, its too early to judge his entire time in office.

I gave obozo some time to get it right, but he never did. Its sad really, Obama had a chance to be a really great president and bring the country together, but he did just the opposite because deep down inside he hates the only country in the world where someone like him could become president.

Obama cut the deficit (how much was being added to the debt each year) by almost a trillion dollars in 4 years. Did you give him credit for that?

Why is that?

Obama cut the deficit (how much was being added to the debt each year) by almost a trillion dollars in 4 years. Did you give him credit for that?

sure, but that doesn't offset the fact that he added 9+ trillion to the debt in 8 years. If he hadn't done the stupid stimulus package he might have had better results. we look at the entire terms of presidents, not one year out of 8.

the fact remains that Obama was the worst president in history in many ways, the worst was how he divided the country and got us all screaming at each other.

sure, but that doesn't offset the fact that he added 9+ trillion to the debt in 8 years. If he hadn't done the stupid stimulus package he might have had better results. we look at the entire terms of presidents, not one year out of 8.

the fact remains that Obama was the worst president in history in many ways, the worst was how he divided the country and got us all screaming at each other.

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever in my view. The fact the best thing you can say about Trump is that he is better than Obama, speaks a great deal about Trump

Forum List

Back