Deficit was 680 Billion in 2013, CBO says 514 B in 2014

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
Could the hater dupes stop moaning about the huge spending and coming armageddon...I didn't think so lol...

U.S. 2013 budget deficit $680 billion: Treasury - MarketWatch
www.marketwatch.com/.../us-2013-budget-deficit-680-billion-treasury-2013-10-30-16913021*CachedOct 30, 2013... U.S. government recorded a deficit of $680 billion for the full fiscal 2013 year,
the Treasury ... Fiscal 2014 deficit $514 billion, CBO estimates.
Deficit to Fall to $514 Billion in 2014, U.S. Budget Agency Says ...
www.sfgate.com/.../Deficit-to-Fall-to-514-Billion-in-2014-U-S-5203938.php*Cached4 hours ago ... The deficit will decline to $514 billion this fiscal year from $680 billion in 2013
before surging to $1.074 trillion in a decade, according to the ...

BTW, the CBO is fos on far in the future predictions...they don't do savings that haven't been proved...

that's what happens when republicans wrestle control of congress from democrats and stop their wild spending. thank the tea party and austerity

Indeed.

What I miss is the $180 billion deficits before the Dems took both houses of Congress in 2007

You can also thank the TP for stalling the recovery for 4 years, hater dupe debt cultists. How about a gd job/infrastructure bill fer chrissake...never has one been needed more, or loans cheaper, or our infrastructure more ruined, after 30 years of Reaganism...

You can also thank the TP for stalling the recovery for 4 years, hater dupe debt cultists. How about a gd job/infrastructure bill fer chrissake...never has one been needed more, or loans cheaper, or our infrastructure more ruined, after 30 years of Reaganism...

I wonder when the Libs will come to terms with the fact that Obama is President and has been for a few years now....

Not Reagan
Not Bush...

C'mon guys... lets try to live in the present. :cuckoo:

If the current laws that govern federal taxes and spending do not change, the budget deficit will shrink this year to $642 CBO | Updated Budget Projections: Fiscal Years 2013 to 2023

their estimate was only about 40 billion dollars off, guess that can't happen again.

Bragging about the deficit that the democrats have created as if it were something good to be spending the US into insurmountable debt.

can't do that bro. for one the stimulus was all dem, passed when dem's had full control, no republican votes. the tea party didn't even exist. they only came about because of the failed democratic economic recovery. libs need to get their facts straight

that's what happens when republicans wrestle control of congress from democrats and stop their wild spending. thank the tea party and austerity
The do-nothing Tea Bag Brotherhood obstructionists always try to take credit for the hard work of others!

obamaquester.jpg

What the hell do democrats expect out of a jobs bill? A return of the CCC? What in the hell is wrong with democrats that they can't fathom that it is industry and corporations that create meaningful jobs that doesn't rob the tax payer. Yeah pass a jobs bill to inflate the federal government, yeah that's the ticket. IDIOTS.

Obama ran up the deficit over $1T then bragged that he so-called cut it in half when that number is still higher than what George W Bush ever did.....

Indeed.

What I miss is the $180 billion deficits before the Dems took both houses of Congress in 2007
Which was only because there was a SS Surplus for the GOP to raid and borrow from otherwise the deficit would have been half a trillion more!

Make work jobs are good for the short term...maybe.
Spending money we don't have to make jobs?...

What about the people who aren't in construction?
How does that get a job for someone who worked in advertising for 25 years and then lost it.
Put them to work as an iron worker?....

Give me a brake...

Obama ran up the deficit over $1T then bragged that he so-called cut it in half when that number is still higher than what George W Bush ever did.....
Bush's deficits his last 2 fiscal years were $1 trillion and $1.47 trillion respectively.

Here's what fascinates me about people like you. You make a post about how our deficit spending is dropping but claiming that's progress and then post a follow up about how if we only spent even more that would have fixed our problems. This is the recovery you wanted moron. This is doubling the debt and obiecare and all the rest of the dumb shit that you wanted. This is exactly the recovery you were protesting for. We tried to tell you it wasn't going to work but you're so fucking stupid you think we should have done even more spending.

You've had your recovery dumb ass. This is it. This is your policies at work. We are living your dream right now.

The do-nothing Tea Bag Brotherhood obstructionists always try to take credit for the hard work of others!

obamaquester.jpg
I don't see them taking credit for the stimulus package or obamacare. hmmmmm I wonder why?

Bush's deficits his last 2 fiscal years were $1 trillion and $1.47 trillion respectively.

remind us again who controlled congress and the purse strings those last two years?

Forum List

Back