Deficit will fall 1.7 trillion in a year - the steepest deficit decline in American history

It actually has a small economic benefit. If people are paying less to student loans, they are spending more money on private businesses. It’s a boost to consumer demand. If 50k was forgiven instead, it would actually be pretty substantial.
So it will drive up inflation. Great.

The Federal Reserve should get our interest rates down to ZERO, or less, and we should then start to refinance our debt. INTEREST COST COULD BE BROUGHT WAY DOWN, while at the same time substantially lengthening the term,” Trump tweeted.

The best economy in the history of mankind and he wanted negative interest rates. o_O
Was it a bad idea to refinance our debt at zero interest?

It is always a bad idea to make interest rates less than zero, especially during a booming economy, the best the world had ever seen according to you all.

Tell us all what happens when too much money is chasing too few goods?

It is always a bad idea to make interest rates less than zero, especially during a booming economy, the best the world had ever seen according to you all.

Tell us all what happens when too much money is chasing too few goods?
Try answering the question, Simp.

Lol. Yet you are a doofus who loves the R Party and the orange fatso.
I love anyone who isn't for globalization and loves my country like myself. That's not party dude.

It seems your lines keep entangling in trump as a republican and that's far far from what this is even about. You are lost in the set up you made.

It's about PC, pthhhhhhhh

AGW, pthhhhhhhhh

gender bending, pthhhhhhhh

nothing about party. Not a fking thing about party.

And fighting con man from Europe.

You don't understand. If our debt service is at the fed rate. Any interest rate the government pays, the government collects. It would be a wash, but our debt service is in T-bills, not fed interest rates.

I did answer the question.

Your stupidity does not change that.
No you didn't. You dodged then asked me a question, Moron.

I'll try again. It's a yes or no question, but you will once again tap dance around it.

No you didn't. You dodged then asked me a question, Moron.

I'll try again. It's a yes or no question, but you will once again tap dance around it.

It is a stupid idea because it could not be done.

Forum List

Back