Deficit will fall 1.7 trillion in a year - the steepest deficit decline in American history

You Simps can spin, and spin, and spin as long as you want, but this is spending $300 BILLION.

Nothing you say will change that fact, Dumbass.
Nothing you can say will change what Biden’s policy is on that? You’re right about that. Nothing will change as far as future loans go lol

Nothing you can say will change what Biden’s policy is on that? You’re right about that. Nothing will change as far as future loans go lol
Glad you finally agree Veggie Joe just added $300 BILLION to the deficit.

Lol you have no idea what you’re talking about. He added it to the debt, dummy. Not the deficit.
Why is there any of that anyway? I like to live debt-free.

I do not want to owe anyone. I guess I have a strong aversion to that for some reason.

What in the actual fuck is our government doing?

Why should the US be in debt or deficit or wtf ever in the 1st place? Never heard of fiscal responsibility? You gotta be kidding me!

IMO, these politicians should start pulling that money out of their pockets.

I say they made these deals and they should be the ones to pay for them.

I pay these motherfuckers a lot of money every year. Wtf is going on?

Last edited:

US Debt Clock in Real Time

Right at this moment the US' Unfunded Liabilities are at $171.10 trillion ... And increasing at a rate of around $1 million every 5 seconds.
No one on Capitol Hil has any business celebrating anything.

Why did gas prices go down, but diesel prices are still over $5/gal?

Hmm?

For about a century diesel was always a little over 1/2 the price of gasoline.

Wake up, people!

I'll tell you this: It didn't change that much to warrant that.

Diesel should still be in ratio to gas like it was for about a century.

Nothing changed, except the price.

Why is there any of that anyway? I like to live debt-free.

I do not want to owe anyone. I guess I have a strong aversion to that for some reason.

What in the actual fuck is our government doing?

Why should the US be in debt or deficit or wtf ever in the 1st place? Never heard of fiscal responsibility? You gotta be kidding me!

IMO, these politicians should start pulling that money out of their pockets.

I say they made these deals and they should be the ones to pay for them.

I pay these motherfuckers a lot of money every year. Wtf is going on?
It actually has a small economic benefit. If people are paying less to student loans, they are spending more money on private businesses. It’s a boost to consumer demand. If 50k was forgiven instead, it would actually be pretty substantial.

It actually has a small economic benefit. If people are paying less to student loans, they are spending more money on private businesses. It’s a boost to consumer demand. If 50k was forgiven instead, it would actually be pretty substantial.

Give me $10,000.
I want to go spend at a private business.

Give me $10,000.
I want to go spend at a private business.
Does that private business involve body shampoos and is your name Daniel?

Is he here? If not, nobody will get that.

Well! Apparently he has left a mark here as well; That is a danielpalos reference.

Apparently he gets around! (I kinda knew that, but wasn't 100% sure)
:auiqs.jpg:

Is he an internet phenomenon or what? Maybe he got a lifetime pass to the "Spa" because he hasn't been seen where I came from for months. Wow, not since March. Hope he's OK.

Has he been here since March?

Last edited:
Does that private business involve body shampoos and is your name Daniel?

Is he here? If not, nobody will get that.

Well! Apparently he has left a mark here as well; That is a danielpalos reference.

Apparently he gets around! (I kinda knew that, but wasn't 100% sure)
:auiqs.jpg:

Is he an internet phenomenon or what? Maybe he got a lifetime pass to the "Spa" because he hasn't been seen where I came from for months. Wow, not since March. Hope he's OK.

Has he been here since March?

He's the only person I have blocked.

And not a dime gets spent until the President signs off on it.

You would know this if your head was not so far up Trump's ass.
Do you even remember how legislation was during Trump? Loaded with progressive bs, and maybe one or two things Trump wanted…Plus, liars like you that would completely trash him if he didn’t sign it….Now, you flip and blame him just like progressives do….You’re not clever at all Gator.

Do you even remember how legislation was during Trump? Loaded with progressive bs, and maybe one or two things Trump wanted…Plus, liars like you that would completely trash him if he didn’t sign it….Now, you flip and blame him just like progressives do….You’re not clever at all Gator.

I blame them all, while you give your god a free pass because he was "forced" to sign the bills. The fact that he asked for more money than any president before him means nothing to you because you do not give a flying fuck about spending or the debt when there is an (R) sitting in the White House.

Remember when republicans wouldn’t stop complaining about the deficit under Obama? They stopped since we know the deficit blew up under Trump.

Now under Biden? Deficit will see steepest decline.

Why has the deficit fallen? in part because of the record job growth, reduced spending, and better revenue stream.

Reduced spending? What planet are you on?

I blame them all, while you give your god a free pass because he was "forced" to sign the bills. The fact that he asked for more money than any president before him means nothing to you because you do not give a flying fuck about spending or the debt when there is an (R) sitting in the White House.
I remember when I was told here that Bush had to go to war because Congress approved it.

Now Trump had to sign for all that money and beg the Fed for more because of the Dems.

And they talk themselves and each other into believing this stuff.

I remember when I was told here that Bush had to go to war because Congress approved it.

Now Trump had to sign for all that money and beg the Fed for more because of the Dems.

And they talk themselves and each other into believing this stuff.

Within 3 years Trump was asking for a trillion more dollars in spending than Obama ever asked for, but none of it is Trump's fault.

Oh brother...Don't play that shit with me, as you do it to defend Democrats, fraud.

Forum List

Back