Deficit will fall 1.7 trillion in a year - the steepest deficit decline in American history

Lol omg dude. This logic is pretty basic. That is the total amount of money the loan forgiveness costs. You stupidly think it is for one year. By now onto forever, I’m talking about a cost that doesn’t represent any sort of timeframe.
So you think someone who will be given $10,000 will wait 10 years to get it?

You Simp, these people will be jumping on this before it is stopped. That means Veggie Joe will be spending all that money really fast.

Oh so Obama is to blame but you absolve Trump of any responsibility? That figures.
Never said anything about ol Floppy Ears, Simp.

The fact remains your Vegetable Messiah spent $1.7 trillion that went into the year in question.

So you think someone who will be given $10,000 will wait 10 years to get it?

You Simp, these people will be jumping on this before it is stopped. That means Veggie Joe will be spending all that money really fast.
Lol dude you are completely dense. Are you just making up logic as you go along? The time it would have taken for that debt to be collected from the borrower sure as hell would take more than a year.

Lol dude you are completely dense. Are you just making up logic as you go along? The time it would have taken for that debt to be collected from the borrower sure as hell would take more than a year.
:itsok:

Never said anything about ol Floppy Ears, Simp.

The fact remains your Vegetable Messiah spent $1.7 trillion that went into the year in question.
You can make shit up as much as you want - the fact of the matter is that the deduct will drop 1.7 trillion in one year. The steepest one year decline in American history. Obviously Biden can’t be held accountable for the deficit he inherited.

I have a long history of criticizing reps for spending like dems…But you fall into the trap calling it “Trump spending”…. Spending originates in the House. But, you’d know that if you weren’t a liberal hack.

And not a dime gets spent until the President signs off on it.

You would know this if your head was not so far up Trump's ass.

You can make shit up as much as you want - the fact of the matter is that the deduct will drop 1.7 trillion in one year. The steepest one year decline in American history. Obviously Biden can’t be held accountable for the deficit he inherited.
More lies by you. Your Vegetable Messiah just spent $300 BILLION, and he is responsible for $1.7 TRILLION of last year's deficit, Simp.

This thread isn't aging well.

More lies by you. Your Vegetable Messiah just spent $300 BILLION, and he is responsible for $1.7 TRILLION of last year's deficit, Simp.

This thread isn't aging well.
Um no. He definitely did not spend that money. It’s money lost as revenue. Either way it doesn’t make any sense to connect this money to last year’s deficit, because again, this isn’t money lost in one year’s budget lol

Um no. He definitely did not spend that money. It’s money lost as revenue. Either way it doesn’t make any sense to connect this money to last year’s deficit, because again, this isn’t money lost in one year’s budget lol
He definitely did not spend that money. It’s money lost as revenue.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I never said it was connected to last year's deficit, Simp.

You really are stupid.

You're never going to get through that impenetrable wall of the Dunning-Kruger Effect with these people.

They get their training on economics and markets from the Hannity School of Ersatz Economics.

“A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data.”​

Neil deGrasse Tyson

BTW, Mac1958, as I just demonstrated, your post is another great example of the continued Democrat / snowflake failed tactic of attempting to accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done, are doing, and continue to do.

Now now, Mac is a libertarian.... roflmao

He definitely did not spend that money. It’s money lost as revenue.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I never said it was connected to last year's deficit, Simp.

You really are stupid.
Lol why else would you bring up the deficit in the same thought? You want to pretend that 300 billion was added to the deficit.

How could I be the stupid one when you’re the one that claimed that the 10k loan forgiveness would apply to any future loan? That’s dumb lol

Lol why else would you bring up the deficit in the same thought? You want to pretend that 300 billion was added to the deficit.

How could I be the stupid one when you’re the one that claimed that the 10k loan forgiveness would apply to any future loan? That’s dumb lol
You Simps can spin, and spin, and spin as long as you want, but this is spending $300 BILLION.

Nothing you say will change that fact, Dumbass.

If my business writes off a bad debt, I get to write it all off this year.

Forum List

Back