Deficit will fall 1.7 trillion in a year - the steepest deficit decline in American history

Remember when republicans wouldn’t stop complaining about the deficit under Obama? They stopped since we know the deficit blew up under Trump.

Now under Biden? Deficit will see steepest decline.

Why has the deficit fallen? in part because of the record job growth, reduced spending, and better revenue stream.

Your Vegetable Messiah just spent 75% of the supposed drop in the deficit Billy000

But I'm sure you will come back with "But.............but...........it's paid for".

Don't even try that, Simp.

Uhh that isn’t how it works. This refers to the total amount the debt forgiveness costs. That means it’s from now to forever for a timeframe lol
Oh, so you are saying that from now on anyone who takes out $10,000 student loans will get that paid off by Veggie Joe.

Then they have no clue how many hundreds of billions, or trillions, it will cost Moron.

Oh, so you are saying that from now on anyone who takes out $10,000 student loans will get that paid off by Veggie Joe.

Then they have no clue how many hundreds of billions, or trillions, it will cost Moron.
Lol umm no. Why do you not bother educating yourself on basic facts? This is only applies to current borrowers. It does not apply to future loans. Derp!

Lol umm no. Why do you not bother educating yourself on basic facts? This is only applies to current borrowers. It does not apply to future loans. Derp!
But you just said....

Uhh that isn’t how it works. This refers to the total amount the debt forgiveness costs. That means it’s from now to forever for a timeframe lol

But you just said....
Lol omg dude. This logic is pretty basic. That is the total amount of money the loan forgiveness costs. You stupidly think it is for one year. By now onto forever, I’m talking about a cost that doesn’t represent any sort of timeframe.

True, maybe you did care but not enough to actually post about it on this forum.
I have a long history of criticizing reps for spending like dems…But you fall into the trap calling it “Trump spending”…. Spending originates in the House. But, you’d know that if you weren’t a liberal hack.

Forum List

Back