Defunding police departments is a time that must come to troubled cities.

At first I was thinking this was a bad idea, but watching city after city having to fight Police Unions, just to get fair and equal treatment of all its citizens, is getting to be too much. Why on God's green earth would anybody who bust their ass on fucked up jobs, pay taxes, do the right things in life, have to walk around in fear simply because your a person of color.....knowing the people around you, who are sworn to protect, is out to harm you??

There's a community of law abiding black folk in this country, who suffer every single day, from violence from within our own walls, and to have that same destructive behavior coming from the police........

Any liberal that talks shit about supporting BLM, but doesn't support your desire to defund the police,

was just talking shit because they think you are stupid enough to fall for empty talk.

Because they think black people are suckers.

Just keeping it real.

TO BE CLEAR, I FULLY SUPPORT YOUR DESIRE TO DEFUND THE POLICE IN EVER DEM CITY.

DO IT.

I'll say this again.

We need to demilitarize the police. Cops just don't need armored personnel vehicles and military grade shit.

The cops are not nor were they ever meant to be a military style force but that's how they are trained these days. Just getting rid of all that crap would allow funding for the police to be reduced.

It seems to me the cops act like an occupying force that sees the people of the communities they are supposed to serve as enemy combatants rather than thinking that the cops are a part of the community they are supposed to serve.

And we also have to get the Supreme Court ruling that declared cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public overturned.
Bottom line is this, until we start weeding out bad cops and holding these murderers accountable for their actions, nothing is gonna change in this nation. So why not just rid the cities of cops all together, dismantle the unions and bring back those who really want to serve under a new bill of rights for everybody, not just them.

At first I was thinking this was a bad idea, but watching city after city having to fight Police Unions, just to get fair and equal treatment of all its citizens, is getting to be too much. Why on God's green earth would anybody who bust their ass on fucked up jobs, pay taxes, do the right things in life, have to walk around in fear simply because your a person of color.....knowing the people around you, who are sworn to protect, is out to harm you??

There's a community of law abiding black folk in this country, who suffer every single day, from violence from within our own walls, and to have that same destructive behavior coming from the police........

Any liberal that talks shit about supporting BLM, but doesn't support your desire to defund the police,

was just talking shit because they think you are stupid enough to fall for empty talk.

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.
They think black people are stupid??? And you got your president telling you to drink bleach and lysol and he don't think yall white mf's ain't stupid?

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.
You not keepin anything real, as a matter of fact, your comment is stupid.

Tigahred makes Solomon sound like a dumb ass. That takes talent!
Anything and I mean anything coming from white people on this topic, is rendered A NON FUCKIN FACTOR....NEXT?
This is America. You don't get to dictate who says what.
Bitch, I could give a fuck about you all I want....Fuck you, fuck ameriKKKa, hows that?
That's fine. Freedom of speech, and all that. Say what you like.

But insisting on your right while denying that of others is kinda fucked up.

Also, you're a moron.
You need to pay attention....I said, anything coming from the white community, regarding police interaction, is a non factor here and it is. Until cops start killing yall in broad day light, I don't give a fuck what yall gotta say....now do me a favor and pay attention, Trump jr.

Cops don't kill people unless they start resisting arrest and attacking the police and it's always accelerated by a big, nasty, cursing, fat flapping mouth.
Once again, the moderator got on me for abandoning threads that I start, and here's another reason why.....YOU CAN'T PENETRATE AND HAVE A RATIONAL DIALOG WITH IDIOTS....YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY DRAIN ME.

I'll say this again.

We need to demilitarize the police. Cops just don't need armored personnel vehicles and military grade shit.

The cops are not nor were they ever meant to be a military style force but that's how they are trained these days. Just getting rid of all that crap would allow funding for the police to be reduced.

It seems to me the cops act like an occupying force that sees the people of the communities they are supposed to serve as enemy combatants rather than thinking that the cops are a part of the community they are supposed to serve.

And we also have to get the Supreme Court ruling that declared cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public overturned.
Bottom line is this, until we start weeding out bad cops and holding these murderers accountable for their actions, nothing is gonna change in this nation. So why not just rid the cities of cops all together, dismantle the unions and bring back those who really want to serve under a new bill of rights for everybody, not just them.
Shouldnt we start weeding out black criminals first? There are way more of them and they are a much bigger problem.

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.
They think black people are stupid??? And you got your president telling you to drink bleach and lysol and he don't think yall white mf's ain't stupid?

1. He did not say that.

2. Watch to see if their actions match their words. Easy peasy to talk shit, defunind the police? THAT IS SHIT GETTING REAL, AND THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU.

I support you. I want you to do it. I am not joking. Let's see how if the cities are safer because the murderous police are defunded.

I want you to have you way, and have a chance to make your communities and cities better.

I'll say this again.

Shouldnt we start weeding out black criminals first? There are way more of them and they are a much bigger problem.
Weeding out real black criminals require WORK. Weeding out real black criminals, require cops to confront mf's with guns, not some e cig or cell phone or some fake 20 dollar bill...ya see going after real nigga's that commit crimes would make the cowards have to risk their lives and GOD FORBID THAT HAPPENS. So these cowardly bastards, ie ALL RACIST WHITE COPS....they would rather go after the unarmed nigga passing a fake 20 dollar bill, da easy shit.

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.

They talk a lot of shit. But the cities where this shit goes down? There are all cities where the Dems have been in charge forever.

Why did they not fix the police decades ago?

And now, now that you are ready to do away with cops? They are talking a lot of shit,

but will they DO anything?

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.

1. He did not say that.

2. Watch to see if their actions match their words. Easy peasy to talk shit, defunind the police? THAT IS SHIT GETTING REAL, AND THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU.

I support you. I want you to do it. I am not joking. Let's see how if the cities are safer because the murderous police are defunded.

I want you to have you way, and have a chance to make your communities and cities better.
You really need to pay attention, white boy. The state of NY, spends 6 billion a year on law enforcement, is the city any safer? The people in Louisville, had a shooting at a protest rally, cops were there, and yet a guy is dead, was the citizens any safer? COPS ARE ONLY GOOD AFTER CRIMES HAVE BEEN COMMITTED, THEY DO NOT DETER CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, THEY DON'T STOP IT, THEY IN FACT DO NOTHING BUT TAPE OFF THE CRIME SCENE AND TAKE NOTES, THAT'S IT....CRIMES STILL HAPPEN. The Times did an article awhile back on actual cases being solved by police....they got an F. If the cops were to disapear 2mar and people are allowed to protect themselves, I would bet my last dollar, thug mf's would be on alert of who's packin and who ain't!!

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.

They talk a lot of shit. But the cities where this shit goes down? There are all cities where the Dems have been in charge forever.

And now, now that you are ready to do away with cops? They are talking a lot of shit,

You wait until we get Trump and Barr out of washington and see what we can do.

There's a community of law abiding black folk in this country, who suffer every single day, from violence from within our own walls, and to have that same destructive behavior coming from the police....Who the fuck needs that? If violence in black communities are at high levels and tax payers all across the country spend millions upon millions for public safety, where is the residual rewards from all the money spent?

Truth of the matter is this; crime continues because resources are void and our youth have nothing to gravitate to but gangs and hanging around the wrong crowds. Cops on the other hand, do nothing but show up to write reports of shooting, murder, breakin, fights, etc. The only time anybody of color ever see's a fuckin cop, is after the effect or or or, if your driving while black. They don't live in our communities, they don't give a fuck about us, most are good ol boy white men, trapped in their hatred of ni%%% with white women, trapped in their obsession with Fox hatred, trapped in their beliefs, they're better than us....ONE MORE TIME, WHY SHOULD ANY PERSON OF COLOR GIVE A FUCK IF COPS DISAPPEARED YESTERDAY??

If a mf comes up on you, pop they ass, they break in your house, make them a permanent guest....its time black ppl realize, we in this shit on our own, the whole world is out to stop black people and we must defend ourselves and say the hell with the police.
Sez the criminal negro.

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.

We're seeing what negro scum are doing right now.

I'll say this again.

Weeding out real black criminals require WORK. Weeding out real black criminals, require cops to confront mf's with guns, not some e cig or cell phone or some fake 20 dollar bill...ya see going after real nigga's that commit crimes would make the cowards have to risk their lives and GOD FORBID THAT HAPPENS. So these cowardly bastards, ie ALL RACIST WHITE COPS....they would rather go after the unarmed nigga passing a fake 20 dollar bill, da easy shit.
No one is worried about the cops, but EVERYONE is worried about black people. Your criminal activity is totally unacceptable and it makes you untrustworthy citizens. Yes, you should expect to be watched closely when you enter a store. Stop stealing and that wont happen anymore.

I'll say this again.

No one is worried about the cops, but EVERYONE is worried about black people. Your criminal activity is totally unacceptable and it makes you untrustworthy citizens. Yes, you should expect to be watched closely when you enter a store. Stop stealing and that wont happen anymore.
Sooooooo white people are in prison for what again? Enlighten me please, massa motherfucker

Just keeping it real.

DO IT.

We're seeing what negro scum are doing right now.
I may not see what they doing right this minute, Mike, but I assure you, negro cum is circulating somewhere in white girls pussy!! :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

I'll say this again.

Sooooooo white people are in prison for what again? Enlighten me please, massa motherfucker
White people are in prison for all sorts of crimes. I dont get your point.

There's a community of law abiding black folk in this country, who suffer every single day, from violence from within our own walls, and to have that same destructive behavior coming from the police....Who the fuck needs that? If violence in black communities are at high levels and tax payers all across the country spend millions upon millions for public safety, where is the residual rewards from all the money spent?

Truth of the matter is this; crime continues because resources are void and our youth have nothing to gravitate to but gangs and hanging around the wrong crowds. Cops on the other hand, do nothing but show up to write reports of shooting, murder, breakin, fights, etc. The only time anybody of color ever see's a fuckin cop, is after the effect or or or, if your driving while black. They don't live in our communities, they don't give a fuck about us, most are good ol boy white men, trapped in their hatred of ni%%% with white women, trapped in their obsession with Fox hatred, trapped in their beliefs, they're better than us....ONE MORE TIME, WHY SHOULD ANY PERSON OF COLOR GIVE A FUCK IF COPS DISAPPEARED YESTERDAY??

If a mf comes up on you, pop they ass, they break in your house, make them a permanent guest....its time black ppl realize, we in this shit on our own, the whole world is out to stop black people and we must defend ourselves and say the hell with the police.
Sez the criminal negro.
That Hud nigga in Trumps administration must be a bad ass, eh?

I'll say this again.

White people are in prison for all sorts of crimes. I dont get your point.
Of course you don't get my point, you keep eluding to black criminals and I put you on notice...adjust fool, and pay attention.

Forum List

Back