Delegates face death threats from Trump supporters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
First it was an email warning Steve House, the Colorado GOP chairman, to hide his family members and “pray you make it to Cleveland.” Then there was the angry man who called his cellphone and told him to put a gun down his throat.

“He said, ‘I’ll call back in two minutes, and if you’re still there, I’ll come over and help you,’” House recalled.

More: Delegates face death threats from Trump supporters

Wow! Just wow! What is happening to America? Right-wingers seem totally unhinged.

Alll
First it was an email warning Steve House, the Colorado GOP chairman, to hide his family members and “pray you make it to Cleveland.” Then there was the angry man who called his cellphone and told him to put a gun down his throat.

“He said, ‘I’ll call back in two minutes, and if you’re still there, I’ll come over and help you,’” House recalled.

Wow! Just wow! What is happening to America? Right-wingers seem totally unhinged.
All hearsay!

Alll

All hearsay!

Yeah, just like you being a dimwit lying racist.

and what about them trump supporters who has been beat down and had to eat the crap dished out from the sweet leftist Democrat supporters at his rallies. they mean nothing over some elitist ass clown delegate.? oh wait but of course they don't to a political party who champions the death of other peoples offspring/children with Abortions

and what about them trump supporters who has been beat down and had to eat the crap dished out from the sweet leftist Democrat supporters at his rallies. they mean nothing over some elitist ass clown delegate.? oh wait but of course they don't to a political party who champions the death of other peoples offspring/children with Abortions

Damn, you have the attention span of a gnat. Can't you ever just focus on thread topics without trying to deflect?

^ Excusing this behavior.

Alll

All hearsay!

I don't lie. But your op is all hearsay!

May be a Trump black flag operation to rally the troops, or

it might be true.

Alll

All hearsay!

I don't lie.
Now that might just be the funniest thing I ever read. You do nothing but lie all the time you lying liar.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are a stone cold moron.

Forum List

Back