Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after Trump ruling

Its always thee sane with these violent fascists.It doesnt matter if its a judge, a posecutor or a wman who counts ballots.

They must be destroyed if they suggest that trump is responsible for his actions.
sjsjjdhdjdhdudud.jpeg

Always the same bullshit with these morons

Rules for thee

I'll bet this leftist didn't give a damn when his fellow leftist tried to kill Kavanaugh.

Here's a new theory for you Tommy. America can't allow Trump to regain power. He's made statements that leave no doubt that he intends to attack democracy.

This situation that's been created offers America a clean way out of the big problem. Their Scotus is faced with having to compromise that which is clearly stated in their Constitution. They might not be able to do that cleanly enough to pass muster with the people.

The fact is, officialdom in America, including the Scotus, understand that Trump has to be stopped and this is a clean opportunity to get it done without resorting to violence.

That then makes this move by Colorado at least feasible and clean. Maybe il's not the longhot that nearly all Americans imagine.
Well that is just a bunch of tripe, conservatives are trying to maintain the republic

Well that is just a bunch of tripe, conservatives are trying to maintain the republic
The extreme right is a cancer. They cant win in the ballot box or in the courts. So they just resort to violence. As fascists have through history.

Its true.

And....they were bullshit......as my link shows...

But a funny thing happened in the middle of the online bloodbath. As the CNN anchor notes, kind of in contrast to the point of the chyron, for all the digging the FBI’s rightly done into the explosion of vitriol, the Denver police have had to respond to:

“…what they said was a ‘hoax’ report at one of the justices’ residences. No specific threats to the justices in those forums, from what we understand.
So, no specific threats at this time
…”

And....they were bullshit......as my link shows...

But a funny thing happened in the middle of the online bloodbath. As the CNN anchor notes, kind of in contrast to the point of the chyron, for all the digging the FBI’s rightly done into the explosion of vitriol, the Denver police have had to respond to:

I should know better than to waste ny time debating with lying trash.

I am not saying it is possible so called Trump supporters would do that. However, Republican voters have been sleeping for many many years on the violence option. Jan. 6 and Charlottesville are like a five-minute rest compared to the year sand years of Prog inspired protests, riots/insurrections.
Desperate, nonsensical comparison. Those were protests against state violence. No Democrat signs, no Biden signs.

Trumpers turn out to overthrow democracy and to march for their political party and to worship a fat orange god.

No comparison.

Desperate, nonsensical comparison. Those were protests against state violence. No Democrat signs, no Biden signs.

Trumpers turn out to overthrow democracy and to march for their political party and to worship a fat orange god.

No comparison.

They were attacked by the Capitol police.....and got mad....they didn't have any guns or plans.......

But like fascists throughout history, you used this to arrest your political enemies....

Interesting since lefties spent the Christmas holidays swatting conservatives and republicans.

The extreme right is a cancer. They cant win in the ballot box or in the courts. So they just resort to violence. As fascists have through history.
Blah blah blah fascist, blah blah blah far right, what you say is so insignificant I am not sure why people bother with you.

Its always thee sane with these violent fascists.It doesnt matter if its a judge, a posecutor or a wman who counts ballots.

They must be destroyed if they suggest that trump is responsible for his actions.
Well, I'm glad this all got cleared up...lol

Will anyone face charges for making false reports?

Unfortunately trump does have some cult following. What a ridiculous man to form a populist cult around. I will never understand how these people can be this weak.

Forum List

Back