Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after Trump ruling

Its always thee sane with these violent fascists.It doesnt matter if its a judge, a posecutor or a wman who counts ballots.

They must be destroyed if they suggest that trump is responsible for his actions.
The judges are stupid, partisan morons. If anything, Trump supporters are ridiculing them.

I seriously think anyone is threatening these idiots. It's more probable this is Juicey Smolet inspired fraud, made to appear as if it were coming from Trump supporters.

The judges are stupid, partisan morons. If anything, Trump supporters are ridiculing them.

I seriously think anyone is threatening these idiots. It's more probable this is Juicey Smolet inspired fraud, made to appear as if it were coming from Trump supporters.
Well when you have to cling to a horseshit delusion, you have to make up silly shit like this.

Well when you have to cling to a horseshit delusion, you have to make up silly shit like this.
I am not saying it is possible so called Trump supporters would do that. However, Republican voters have been sleeping for many many years on the violence option. Jan. 6 and Charlottesville are like a five-minute rest compared to the year sand years of Prog inspired protests, riots/insurrections.

Need a little cheese to go with that wine?
Why do you butt into threads with no knowledge of the subject manner?
You are a troll. Nothing else. I won't change your miniature mind, and you definitely will never change mine. So go argue with that stop sign !

I am not saying it is possible so called Trump supporters would do that. However, Republican voters have been sleeping for many many years on the violence option. Jan. 6 and Charlottesville are like a five-minute rest compared to the year sand years of Prog inspired protests, riots/insurrections.
prog inspired riots?
If youre referring to floyd protests, the few that because violent were due to right wing nuts coming in the cause trouble. And some other street thugs came a few times.

prog inspired insurrections? wtf?

Anyone who is remotely in the political sphere is going to make decisions that some people don't like. There are bound to be people who take their dislike to extremes. In 99.9% of cases, it's nothing but empty rhetoric. There's nothing particularly unique about this case.

prog inspired riots?
If youre referring to floyd protests, the few that because violent were due to right wing nuts coming in the cause trouble. And some other street thugs came a few times.

prog inspired insurrections? wtf?
Portland was all left wing as was Seattle it seems you are misinformed or lying.

Why do you butt into threads with no knowledge of the subject manner?
You are a troll. Nothing else. I won't change your miniature mind, and you definitely will never change mine. So go argue with that stop sign !
He wasn't referring to that poster.....

Flew right over your head, did it?

Forum List

Back