Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after Trump ruling

Notice how lib loons always scream “disenfranchised” when any opportunity is curtailed as it concerns minorities?
Here several million mostly white mostly conservative voters are being prevented from casting their vote. The ultimate disenfranchisement from 4 self absorbed douche bags.
You'll get over it.

Pitch a tent on sidewalk running across my property and you will find how non public it truly is

You stupid fat pig. It is illegal to protest at the home of a SCOTUS judge you piece of garbage. The sidewalks have nothing to do with this fatso. Now stop stalking you you degenerate asshole. GFY.
If a protester stays in a public sidewalk, it's totally legal. Sending death threats isn't legal ..hoping all of you thugs doing that are tracked down and arrested.

This site's spell check changed it to Mary.
Plus, I didn't proof read.
You caught me. Pat yourself on the back.
Wasn't the intent......the intent was you were wrong castigating Marv.....

Wasn't the intent......the intent was you were wrong castigating Marv.....
Y0our reading comprehension needs to improve! I had no intent except to point out Marv blamed a poster for something he didn't do!
Now twist that, you ignorant troll!

I had no intent except to point out Marv blamed a poster for something he didn't do!

Nicholas Roske was arrested around 1:30 a.m. ET on June 8 a block from Kavanaugh’s house in Maryland. According to a recording of the 911 call released by state authorities, he said he had traveled from his home in Simi Valley, California, to kill Kavanaugh and then himself.

Marv was right, you were wrong.

Have a nice day..........

Don't you mean Marv??

Nicholas Roske was arrested around 1:30 a.m. ET on June 8 a block from Kavanaugh’s house in Maryland. According to a recording of the 911 call released by state authorities, he said he had traveled from his home in Simi Valley, California, to kill Kavanaugh and then himself.
The FBI said he had flown to Washington and took a taxi directly to Kavanaugh’s house. Investigators said that after spotting two federal marshals outside the house, Roske walked away and later called 911.

Would-be Kavanaugh attacker texted sister, who told him to call police

A tourist....... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

7470.gif
The guy who called 911 on himself. :heehee:

Its always thee sane with these violent fascists.It doesnt matter if its a judge, a posecutor or a wman who counts ballots.

They must be destroyed if they suggest that trump is responsible for his actions.
Kinda like what happened after the Supreme Court overturned the un-Constitutional Roe vs Wade. They actually caught a lunatic on his way to kill Justice Roberts.

I think America needs to realise what it is dealing with. Its not as if he is hiding it at all.

Civilised norms are no use when he has rejected them totally. America is on the edge.
Yes the left is full of nutbags.

Forum List

Back