Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after Trump ruling

And every response from me has been about Mary's lie! You are just deflecting.
Don't you mean Marv??

Nicholas Roske was arrested around 1:30 a.m. ET on June 8 a block from Kavanaugh’s house in Maryland. According to a recording of the 911 call released by state authorities, he said he had traveled from his home in Simi Valley, California, to kill Kavanaugh and then himself.
The FBI said he had flown to Washington and took a taxi directly to Kavanaugh’s house. Investigators said that after spotting two federal marshals outside the house, Roske walked away and later called 911.

Would-be Kavanaugh attacker texted sister, who told him to call police

A tourist....... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

7470.gif

Those justices are not facing any death threats.....show the receipts. they don't have any.
I understand from an article this afternoon that the FIB is investigating...they'll drop that as soon as the first threat maker shows up to be a democrat.

Let me remind you....jussie smollett. That's what these guys are doing only they aren't in any danger of facing consequences for their lying.

Its always thee sane with these violent fascists.It doesnt matter if its a judge, a posecutor or a wman who counts ballots.

They must be destroyed if they suggest that trump is responsible for his actions.

Tommy have you given any thought to how your decrepit little island will fare in the truly post-American world you're salivating for?

No?

I didn't think so. I also do not care.

I think America needs to realise what it is dealing with. Its not as if he is hiding it at all.

Civilised norms are no use when he has rejected them totally. America is on the edge.
Aweee the left cant get their way and we have told them to take their agenda and shove it.

Now they all crying how dare you....screw you Tyrannical fcks

Don't you mean Marv??

Nicholas Roske was arrested around 1:30 a.m. ET on June 8 a block from Kavanaugh’s house in Maryland. According to a recording of the 911 call released by state authorities, he said he had traveled from his home in Simi Valley, California, to kill Kavanaugh and then himself.
The FBI said he had flown to Washington and took a taxi directly to Kavanaugh’s house. Investigators said that after spotting two federal marshals outside the house, Roske walked away and later called 911.

Would-be Kavanaugh attacker texted sister, who told him to call police

A tourist....... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

7470.gif
This site's spell check changed it to Mary.
Plus, I didn't proof read.
You caught me. Pat yourself on the back.

That's what I'm talking about. Don't waste time on them no matter the issue. Kill em because they are wrong and show it in their every act. They actually voted for this ass clown showing they are unable to cast a vote without having to even bring up running the murder hillary or treason obama. Genocide is an importane part of any democracy. Especially when you have democRats and low IQed shit 4 brain democrats. Look at it as long term abortion these retards rally around.
Con-tinued threats to murder Democrats noted and passed on to the proper authorities. Physical threats are NOT protected speech.

Those justices are not facing any death threats.....show the receipts. they don't have any.
I understand from an article this afternoon that the FIB is investigating...they'll drop that as soon as the first threat maker shows up to be a democrat.

Let me remind you....jussie smollett. That's what these guys are doing only they aren't in any danger of facing consequences for their lying.
Oh, Smollett didn't face con-sequences?

Its always thee sane with these violent fascists.It doesnt matter if its a judge, a posecutor or a wman who counts ballots.

They must be destroyed if they suggest that trump is responsible for his actions.
When leaders like Chucky S tell their brownshirts it’s ok, and then say nothing when their brownshirts show up at justices homes trying to kill them…this sort of thing is expected

Forum List

Back