Delicious Cantaloupe-Healthy Eating

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
1718458854075.png

Hint for those who don't care for cantaloupe -- grow it yourself! I never cared for it, growing up, and then I tasted the melons my brother grew in his own garden, with rich soil, good fertilizer and no synthetic chemicals.

YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cantaloupe did help me lose weight when I was dieting in 2019. I went from 240 to 176. I started plateauing then which is when I started eating the stuff and it took me the rest of the way to my 150 goal. I started the diet on June 1st, and I made it to 150 on March 28th.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Cantaloupe did help me lose weight when I was dieting in 2019. I went from 240 to 176. I started plateauing then which is when I started eating the stuff and it took me the rest of the way to my 150 goal. I started the diet on June 1st, and I made it to 150 on March 28th.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Good for you! That takes a lot of discipline to stick with a plan that long. :113:

^^^ Sadly I could only stick to such a plan for so long. Right now, I am on another diet hoping that I can lose the weight that I gained back.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's so good that you met your weight loss goal; congratulations.
Props to cantaloupe. I do put a lil salt on my; just a little.

^^^ Sadly I could only stick to such a plan for so long. Right now, I am on another diet hoping that I can lose the weight that I gained back.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well that's understandable. The holidays come and there is all that new stuff to taste. Those gourmet cakes and pies get us every time. We start with a slice next thing you know we hiding a slice for later so no else will get it.

Forum List

Back