We filed a complaint with the FEC against Bragg and the Biden Campaign for illegal coordination under the Federal Election Campaign Act.

There has to be legal standing for the request. What is the standing? I promise you it has to be far more than "I demand to know."

Bidens statement that he was going to use “constitutional means” to prevent trump from taking office. I guess they feel that’s a loaded statement.

The thread title implies a crime was already committed as well as many assertions from posters.
There has been many accusations of illegals things by Biden, but if you read the actual submission, they are requesting the FEC investigate Biden.

So speculation.

That is what I expected.
Well yeah it’s a complaint! When people make complaints to law enforcement that are suggesting that a crime was committed

Why else do people make complaints to law enforcement?

Bidens statement that he was going to use “constitutional means” to prevent trump from taking office. I guess they feel that’s a loaded statement.
Nothing illegal or unethical about that. VP Harris learned how to do it from the Trumpitarians.

Nothing illegal or unethical about that. VP Harris learned how to do it from the Trumpitarians.
Well, when the incumbent says he’s going to employ methods to prevent his challenger from taking office, some might wonder what those methods are. Hence the request for investigation.

A complaint? I mean it is something, but what it will actually add up to in the end remains to be seen.

Delicious, just delicious.

Unleash the whirlwind on the RICO named the Democratic Party. Take the gloves off all across America and fight the way they do.

Nobody is reporting on it.

Another loser by the boards biggest loser.

Forum List

Back