Dem CIA Man “Impeachment of Trump Sets Dangerous Precedent.”

Fox News? Good luck with that. They’re having their own war right now. 2/3 of them totally support Trump and whatever illegal acts he does and there’s another third that is starting to question the criminality.

Coup d'état:

a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force.

It defines the Democrats' actions precisely.

dumb ass:

An idiot who tries to cover for unethical and incompetent behavior by an illegitimate president by using words like "coup d'etat" to describe efforts to limit the

damage that illegitimate president is doing to our country.

There is nothing unethical, incompetent or illegitimate about the current president or his actions, and the primary damage to this country has been accomplished by Progressive Democrats and "Republicans", Barack Obama, his minions and those who followed them.

"Dumb ass" is not a term I would toss around lightly were I you.

Be careful what you wish for.
Donald Trump is a threat to the establishment power base In Washington DC.

Fox News? Good luck with that. They’re having their own war right now. 2/3 of them totally support Trump and whatever illegal acts he does and there’s another third that is starting to question the criminality.
What illegal acts has Trump committed that are factual in nature?

Coup d'état:

a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force.

dumb ass:

An idiot who tries to cover for unethical and incompetent behavior by an illegitimate president by using words like "coup d'etat" to describe efforts to limit the

There is nothing unethical, incompetent or illegitimate about the current president or his actions, and the primary damage to this country has been accomplished by Progressive Democrats and "Republicans", Barack Obama, his minions and those who followed them.

"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Democrats can try to overturn a free, constitutional, democratic election with a coup d’etat against the President. They can use whatever means possible no matter how vicious or underhanded that might be. But just wait until you have a Democrat President. They are going to get the same treatment in fucking spades. Then Democrats will finally have their way and will have destroyed democracy.
Former CIA officer who's a Democrat says Trump impeachment inquiry setting 'horrific precedent'

If a future Democratic president is as incompetent and unethical as Trump, I will join you in any efforts to remove him from office.
did you ever call for Obammy's impeachment?

The majority wants Trump out of office because he is a cheating idiot. We knew he was a cheating idiot before he was elected, but that part is over. His behavior since election is why the majority of the country wants him gone.
Then they should have won the Electoral College in 2016.

That's not how it works. He doesn't get a free pass for unethical and incompetent behavior throughout his term just because he won an election.
That’s how the Constitution says it works. You get 270 electoral votes and you win.

Yes. You win the election at that point. However, you are not free to ignore our laws from that point on.
What laws has Trump broken? He is entitled to full procedural due process rights just like any other citizen. Please...by all means list the laws he has broken.

The Dems can't win fairly, so they cheat.
The Democratic Party's fanatical intolerance and epic corruption is a threat to our democracy*

The majority wants Trump out of office because he is a cheating idiot. We knew he was a cheating idiot before he was elected, but that part is over. His behavior since election is why the majority of the country wants him gone.
No they don't.

Think and stop hating for a minute.

What's going to happen 1st, an election or impeachment trial? That's right. An election is going to happen 1st.

Democrats expect to lose the election. That's why they need a coup

Congress has an obligation to impeach an unethical president no matter when the next election might be scheduled, or what the effect on the politics of the time might be.
If it’s legitimate. Not if it’s part of a coup d’etat by the deep state establishment.
BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

You really like misusing that word, don't you?

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

How was Hillary the victim of a inside job (coup d’etat) when the Washington DC establishment wanted her to win and the FBI protected her and went after Trump campaign?

No they don't.

Think and stop hating for a minute.

What's going to happen 1st, an election or impeachment trial? That's right. An election is going to happen 1st.

Democrats expect to lose the election. That's why they need a coup

Congress has an obligation to impeach an unethical president no matter when the next election might be scheduled, or what the effect on the politics of the time might be.
Charges against the President?

Not my job to repeat the news of the day for slow Trump supporters. Sorry.

Democrats can try to overturn a free, constitutional, democratic election with a coup d’etat against the President. They can use whatever means possible no matter how vicious or underhanded that might be. But just wait until you have a Democrat President. They are going to get the same treatment in fucking spades. Then Democrats will finally have their way and will have destroyed democracy.
Former CIA officer who's a Democrat says Trump impeachment inquiry setting 'horrific precedent'

If a future Democratic president is as incompetent and unethical as Trump, I will join you in any efforts to remove him from office.
did you ever call for Obammy's impeachment?

It's obvious the left like nothing about America or Americans and many (or most) of 'em so hate everything about us they would eagerly, even proudly burn it to the ground.

Typically STUPID, confused, and bitter leftard Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

Last edited:
Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

How was Hillary the victim of a inside job (coup d’etat) when the Washington DC establishment wanted her to win and the FBI protected her and went after Trump campaign?

I have never used that term in reference to US politics.

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

Coup d'état:

dumb ass:

You better learn it sister because that’s what the fuck is happening in this country.
BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

dumb ass:

dumb ass:

dumb ass:

dumb ass:

You better learn it sister because that’s what the fuck is happening in this country.

No conspiracy theory left behind, right?

The majority? Where is your data to back it up that the majority wants Trump removed as opposed to voting him out? Do you have validation?

That's not how it works. He doesn't get a free pass for unethical and incompetent behavior throughout his term just because he won an election.
That’s how the Constitution says it works. You get 270 electoral votes and you win.

Yes. You win the election at that point. However, you are not free to ignore our laws from that point on.

Oh, please, stop with your bullshit accountability of holding people to “our laws”. Whose laws? The Left’s? Regarding US Laws, you are fine with illegals running roughshod over our laws every day. You hate Trump and it is simply an exercise of “any means necessary”. If you want to set that precedent, bring it on.

The majority? Where is your data to back it up that the majority wants Trump removed as opposed to voting him out? Do you have validation?
Why did you misrepresent what I said?

Oh, please, stop with your bullshit accountability of holding people to “our laws”. Whose laws? The Left’s? Regarding US Laws, you are fine with illegals running roughshod over our laws every day. You hate Trump and it is simply an exercise of “any means necessary”. If you want to set that precedent, bring it on.

Obviously you are mistaking me for some imaginary person you created in your own mind, or perhaps some sort of straw man.

Why did you misrepresent what I said?

You misrepresent yourself.

Forum List

Back