Dem controlled California has 1/3 of the unemployed people in the USA.

This is what Dem rule gets you. High taxes, high regulation, high cost of living, and jobs fleeing the state in droves.

This is exactly the way they want it, too. A large population of dumb people dependent on the government. That's leftist utopia.

Coyote: Red states also lead the pack in least educated and highest illiteracy

Nosta: Here is documentation the #1 & #2 states in illiteracy are Dimtard states.

Coyote: BUT.......BUT.......BUT........... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Poor Fawnboi, just can't stand that KKKalifornia is a shithole state.

#1 IN ILLITERACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

It's cute how you say that as though I care. But I do get a good laugh at someone stupid enough to claim 1,418,800 is ⅓ of 7,674,000 who's then calling others, "stupid."

Coyote: Red states also lead the pack in least educated and highest illiteracy

Nosta: Here is documentation the #1 & #2 states in illiteracy are Dimtard states.

Coyote: BUT.......BUT.......BUT........... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
(
Nostra: but but but here's the information....(as he ignores Coyote's information.)

Try again.

Nostra: but but but here's the information....(as he ignores Coyote's information.)

Try again.
My info pertains to your actual claim.

Your info is a diversion from what you actually said. All you could do once I owned you on your lies.

So?

I was addressing your lies about illiteracy rates, Dumbass.

:dig: :dig: :dig:
Not according to the source I posted. Glad you agree, though that red states rule when it comes to least educated and fat. That at least indicates some capacity for learning.. Now get off your fat ass and do something about it.

Not according to the source I posted. Glad you agree, though that red states rule when it comes to least educated and fat. That at least indicates some capacity for learning.. Now get off your fat ass and do something about it.
No, your link provide the top 25 in no particular order.

My link broke down 1-5, and showed KKKalifornia and NY #1 & #2. That proved you to be a liar.

But keep...... :dig: :dig: :dig:

This is what Dem rule gets you. High taxes, high regulation, high cost of living, and jobs fleeing the state in droves.

California is now on the fast track to becoming Venezuela.

And thanks to Biden, Pelosi, Schumer et al America is on a fast track to becoming California.

It's just amazing how when liberal places fall apart at the seems, how those very same liberals think they are doing so well and want their liberal policies expanded to the entire country.

That’s the problem. Dimtard’s vote for stuff that ruins their state to the point they flee, and vote for the same shit in the state they flee too.

You can’t fix stupid.
Gee, the majority of this Country bounced your orange ape out of office when they voted for Biden, assclown. Fact is the majority were fed up with Trump & his horseshit policies & threw his ass out.

Please, please run Dotard again. I want to see him on the campaign trail proving again what a numbskull, low I.Q. jerkoff he is like he did during his term & campaining in 2020. Think he'll tone down the Aderall driven rants this time around?

Gee, the majority of this Country bounced your orange ape out of office when they voted for Biden, assclown. Fact is the majority were fed up with Trump & his horseshit policies & threw his ass out.

Please, please run Dotard again. I want to see him on the campaign trail proving again what a numbskull, low I.Q. jerkoff he is like he did during his term & campaining in 2020. Think he'll tone down the Aderall driven rants this time around?
Cool story.

Anything on topic? Wanna address the shithole KKKalifornia is?

Cool story.

Anything on topic? Wanna address the shithole KKKalifornia is?
Your ass is still fried after Newsom beat the recall, right Ace?

Newsom should thank Trump for endorsing his opponent. Trump dragged again by a Dem. How sad.

Your ass is still fried after Newsom beat the recall, right Ace?

Newsom should thank Trump for endorsing his opponent. Trump dragged again by a Dem. How sad.
Why would I care who the morons in KKKalifornie elect? I'm way too smart to live in that shithole state, and I get to LMFAO at the clusterfuck it has become. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

But thanks for once again exposing the fact Trump lives in your vacuous noggin rent free.

Why would I care who the morons in KKKalifornie elect? I'm way too smart to live in that shithole state, and I get to LMFAO at the clusterfuck it has become. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

But thanks for once again exposing the fact Trump lives in your vacuous noggin rent free.
For someone who doesn't care your panties seem to be really twisted over California. Bigly.

For someone who doesn't care your panties seem to be really twisted over California. Bigly.
Once again, Dipshit.......I'm having fun LMFAO at your Dimtard Debacle known as KKKalifornia. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yep. So ditch Trump so that I can vote Republican again from time to time.

Forum List

Back