🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
i bet she goes after him hard.

Mod Note: After merge of Round 2 Dem Debate opinion/comment threads -- this title was changed...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can bet on it. Joe is the lead dog and Kamala wants to take him down. Biden is in a tough spot though, he has to punch back hard without looking like he's bullying poor wittle Kamala. She by contrast can throw the kitchen sink at him, and probably will seeing as how far back in the polls she is.

If Joe insults her at all, her female and black intersectionality makes him a misogynist and a racist. He is in a tough spot.

If there is anything slipped tonight, ole joe will be slippin Kamala a little sumthin sumthin if you know what I mean...

bidenjoe_harriskamala_121318.png

Maybe the Neggra Ho will give the creepy old man a blowjob before the debate and he will take it easy on her.

Grab your drinks and snacks. If any of these idiots gets voted in you won't have those any longer.

Let's see if they can out stupid last night.

Well, if it's anything like the last time. the first debates were much better then the second night.

I thought Bernie was second and Liz Warren was polling in third. Why are they not at tonight’s debate and Deblasio is? Anyone know?

Forum List

Back