🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

Which lunatic do you think they will choose?

Probably Biden.

You are probably right.
Although he seems less and less interested with every speaking engagement and last night’s debate was rough. He might drop out.

Everything was about Biden.
He won last night's debate.
He won't drop out .
He would have beaten Trump in 2016
Gabbard is the one I fear the most, luckily she can't win her primary.

I disagree with you - I don’t see anyway last night could be called a win for Biden.

You fear because you think in a head to head that she could beat Trump?
you're drinking the kool aid, and you dont even know the flavor!

The boy has no chance

Media has totally bought into what conversation in America has turned into.
quest for ratings not truth from all media, & hate filled rants from most of the population.

There are about 29 million people without health insurance.
If those people are given medicare, then they're going to use it.

The old healthcare system worked just fine.
Yes, the old healthcare system works fine for those that have the money to use it.
Private insurance can be great or horrible. It just depends on the employer.

People on Medicaid may have to wait 6 months to see a doctor because reimbursement rates are so low. You call a Medicaid provider ask for an appointment and they say, a week from Friday. "What insurance do you have?" And you reply with Medicaid. Then there is a deafening silence and the receptionist says hold on please. After 10 mins she comes back and says, "I'm sorry but we can't take any more Medicaid patients this month but I have an appointment available next February.

There is a huge misconception that if you have no insurance and have a very serious healthcare problem Medicaid will provide all the services you need. It's true services are there but you may not be able to wait 6 months for surgery or 3 months for physical therapy, or 4 months to start your Chemo. Plenty of people on Medicaid die every year while waiting for an appointment.

Medicare in contrast to Medicaid not only covers the services you need but they are there when you need them. Most people are very satisfied with it.

Private insurance bought as an individual really sucks. If you earn a middle class income, the premiums are incredibly high. The coverage is usually very good, put again the cost of the deductibles and copay are so high, for many people, the healthcare you received is no better than Medicaid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back