🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

She was relentless. Caught Harris off guard. Once she figured it out she had no answer for a focused soldier.

I remember seeing Christie end Rubios chances in the Primaries with the "there's his prepared remark again". It's early, but any bump Harris received after the first went down the drain after tonight. She seemed scatter brained after Gabbard took her to the woodshed time and again, with precision.

By the way, this is where Trump has a leg up on these people in debates. He's a fast talker. A career salesman in a very tough business. He can go back and forth and make sure he debates and retaliates with shots below the belt when needed.

His advantage is in fact not having been in politics before, and now showing how a non-politician works fast and demands results. Going to be tough for them to debate him when he's working on the border, confronting China, negotiated trade and walked away from bad deals.

Last edited:
Bolton needs to be thrown out on his ass and Tulsi needs to be NSA.

Trump needs to wise up and start stealing useful people from the Democrat Party.

She was relentless. Caught Harris off guard. Once she figured it out she had no answer for a focused soldier.

Gabbard went seal team 6 on Kamala and she hit the ground like a safe. :auiqs.jpg:

It was cold, fact laden dissection. Harris didn't look herself after.

I'm not a fan of hers and I admit, I find Gabbard, like Yang, at least interesting and in this for the right reasons. Even objectively, it's clear she has the chops. I think she could hold her own against Trump, which is why you always want to perform well on policy and promises so that you don't have any holes come debate time.

Just as Trump shocked the world by winning the Primary and then the presidency, you never know who could rise so you have to have the best hand at the table.

Gabbard went seal team 6 on Kamala and she hit the ground like a safe. :auiqs.jpg:

It was cold, fact laden dissection. Harris didn't look herself after.

I'm not a fan of hers and I admit, I find Gabbard, like Yang, at least interesting and in this for the right reasons. Even objectively, it's clear she has the chops. I think she could hold her own against Trump, which is why you always want to perform well on policy and promises so that you don't have any holes come debate time.

Just as Trump shocked the world by winning the Primary and then the presidency, you never know who could rise so you have to have the best hand at the table.

Gabbard closed line Kamala and when she tried to get up Gabbard gut kicked her 3 or 4 times. Finally Kamala shut up and Gabbard gave her the that's right bitch look. :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder if these stupid Moon Bats even understand that Medicare for all would put about a half million Americans out of work?

I'm not so sure about that.

And people's lives would take precedence over jobs anyway.

Half a million Americans work in the private health care insurance industry. Adios mutherfuckers.

Nobody in the US is ever denied medical treatment and that is without any kind of socialized medicine, Medicare for all or Obamacare.
You have highlighted one of the biggest problems with private insurance quite well. 60% of Americans have private healthcare insurance and it takes 500,000 employees to service them.

Medicare insures 15% of Americans and CMS (Center for Medicare Services) employees only 6,000 people. This is the reason Medicare employment is only about 1% of private insurance companies The reason why is easily to explained. There are more than 1300 private insurance companies selling over 10,000 insurance plans. Medicare is one organization not 1300 and it offers only 1 plan, not 10,000. It has no marketing, no sales people, and no advertising. It is excluded from state regulations. It does not have to adjust it's rates and plans to meet customer requirements. It has no networks to maintain. I has no shareholders to satisfy. It does not have to coordinate coverage with hundreds of insurance companies. It does not have to face thousands of law suites like private insurance each year.
The Medicare model is extremely simple and it's the same for everyone.

I wonder if these stupid Moon Bats even understand that Medicare for all would put about a half million Americans out of work?

Half a million Americans work in the private health care insurance industry. Adios mutherfuckers.

Nobody in the US is ever denied medical treatment and that is without any kind of socialized medicine, Medicare for all or Obamacare.
You have highlighted one of the biggest problems with private insurance quite well. 60% of Americans have private healthcare insurance and it takes 500,000 employees to service them.

Medicare insures 15% of Americans and CMS (Center for Medicare Services) employees only 6,000 people. This is the reason Medicare employment is only about 1% of private insurance companies The reason why is easily to explained. There are more than 1300 private insurance companies selling over 10,000 insurance plans. Medicare is one organization not 1300 and it offers only 1 plan, not 10,000. It has no marketing, no sales people, and no advertising. It is excluded from state regulations. It does not have to adjust it's rates and plans to meet customer requirements. It has no networks to maintain. I has no shareholders to satisfy. It does not have to coordinate coverage with hundreds of insurance companies. It does not have to face thousands of law suites like private insurance each year.
The Medicare model is extremely simple and it's the same for everyone.

This is one of those viral misconceptions that just won't die... It's TRUE the ADMINISTRATIVE overhead on Medicare is about 6000 people... But that's NOT the entire story or the cost comparisons at all... Medicare CONTRACTS OUT almost ALL claim processing, billing, and customer service to EXISTING PRIVATE insurers...

You've probably never TALKED to ANY of those 6000 Federal employers and they've never handled your claims.. They are there to monitor and have oversight over the contractors....

I had to declare my Dad "undead" from a Medicare filing mistake.. Took me 3 months and it got worse before it got better.. His Congress rep told me, you need to go to the ACTUAL CMS -- not the one you think you know to get something like this fixed -- and the Congressman did...

Medicare Administrative Contractors - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

Dems are in worse shape than even I thought. The DNC has to be in abject panic mode

Yea but if more people have access to healthcare, then more people will be in contact with the medical industry. Which means more jobs there.

Whether it's a net loss in jobs or not is unknown.

The same health care would exist under Medicare for all. Nothing changes there. The only thing that would change is that the American taxpayer would be paying for it through government thievery instead of them hiring the insurance companies to cover their risk. Net loss of jobs. Maybe the government would get more bloated than it already is. The American taxpayer will sure as hell be poorer. A lot poorer. Then of course we all know how the government fucks up everything it touches.

There are about 29 million people without health insurance.

If those people are given medicare, then they're going to use it.

You are wrong. Maybe a little confused.

Nobody is without healthcare. Being without insurance is not the same as being without healthcare.

Even the Illegals get free healthcare thanks to that asshole Obama.

If you can't get healthcare in this country it is your own fault.

Healthcare is too important to be put in the hands of incompetent non caring bueracrats.

Gabbard is impressive....if she ever got traction it'd be a problem for Trump. Seems the DUMS want a radical though.....

Morning Joe on MSNBC are absolutely slaughtering the Dem showing last night. Mocking the heck out of "Republican Talking Points". Raking them over the coals for attacking Barack Obama, etc.

Wow. Al Sharpton, "I don't know who is advising them"

It's amazing to hear these Dems attack Obamacare.

What an absolute, horrid mess this is for them

Here's how I personally have them so far.

Bernie: Good
Warren: Good
Biden: Good
Kamala: Good
Castro: Good
Buttigieg: Good
Gabbard: Good
Ryan: Good
Bennet: Good

Gillibrand: Decent
Inslee: Decent
Yang: Decent

Klobuchar: No
Booker: No
De Blasio: No
Hickenlooper: No
Bullock: No
Delaney: Bad
Beto: Bad
Swalwell: Terrible
Williamson: Terrible

Time to start kicking people off the stage.

Help me understand your ranking. What is it that you like about the ones that you have ranked good? What specifically didn't you like about Delaney?

Swalwell is no longer running. He dropped out.

I remember seeing Christie end Rubios chances in the Primaries with the "there's his prepared remark again". It's early, but any bump Harris received after the first went down the drain after tonight. She seemed scatter brained after Gabbard took her to the woodshed time and again, with precision.

By the way, this is where Trump has a leg up on these people in debates. He's a fast talker. A career salesman in a very tough business. He can go back and forth and make sure he debates and retaliates with shots below the belt when needed.

His advantage is in fact not having been in politics before, and now showing how a non-politician works fast and demands results. Going to be tough for them to debate him when he's working on the border, confronting China, negotiated trade and walked away from bad deals.

Gabbard wasn't nasty about it either. She just told the truth.

Yang didn't answer the question about Biden being the best chance too take out Trump.

With this gaggle of clowns Trump will win by a landslide no matter who the Moon Bats chose.

I honestly don't understand how you can be so confident with his approval rating.

You are aware that its higher than the last guys was at this point?

I was thinking of their average rating, but sure, it's fair to compare where he currently is compared to where Obama was at this point.

I think it's fair to say that there was a backlash against Obama going into his second term. At least comparing to the first term, yes? If I remember correctly, the Dems also lost the House and the Senate in that time.

There was a 4.5 million vote swing against Obama going from 2008 to the 2012 presidential election. Can Trump's numbers withstand that kind of swing?

Why would there be a swing like that against Trump?
He has been exactly as he promised he would be.

You are wrong. Maybe a little confused.

Nobody is without healthcare. Being without insurance is not the same as being without healthcare.

Even the Illegals get free healthcare thanks to that asshole Obama.

If you can't get healthcare in this country it is your own fault.

Healthcare is too important to be put in the hands of incompetent non caring bueracrats.

The people who are uninsured can't afford to get healthcare.

Forum List

Back