🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

I wonder if these stupid Moon Bats even understand that Medicare for all would put about a half million Americans out of work?

I'm not so sure about that.

And people's lives would take precedence over jobs anyway.

Half a million Americans work in the private health care insurance industry. Adios mutherfuckers.

Nobody in the US is ever denied medical treatment and that is without any kind of socialized medicine, Medicare for all or Obamacare.

Yea but if more people have access to healthcare, then more people will be in contact with the medical industry. Which means more jobs there.

Whether it's a net loss in jobs or not is unknown.

Whites make up over 60% of America,, democrats never talk about issues that bother us..it’s like we don’t exist.

Sending up a prayer for President Trump to continue to organize this country to bring peace and prosperity to all. He's the one who can do that.rs

I wonder if these stupid Moon Bats even understand that Medicare for all would put about a half million Americans out of work?

Half a million Americans work in the private health care insurance industry. Adios mutherfuckers.

Nobody in the US is ever denied medical treatment and that is without any kind of socialized medicine, Medicare for all or Obamacare.

Yea but if more people have access to healthcare, then more people will be in contact with the medical industry. Which means more jobs there.

The same health care would exist under Medicare for all. Nothing changes there. The only thing that would change is that the American taxpayer would be paying for it through government thievery instead of them hiring the insurance companies to cover their risk. Net loss of jobs. Maybe the government would get more bloated than it already is. The American taxpayer will sure as hell be poorer. A lot poorer. Then of course we all know how the government fucks up everything it touches.

Spartacus looks like somebody just tried to explain time travel to him.

53103FFF-5B2E-4874-9734-B19103248221-1037942.gif

The same health care would exist under Medicare for all. Nothing changes there. The only thing that would change is that the American taxpayer would be paying for it through government thievery instead of them hiring the insurance companies to cover their risk. Net loss of jobs. Maybe the government would get more bloated than it already is. The American taxpayer will sure as hell be poorer. A lot poorer. Then of course we all know how the government fucks up everything it touches.

There are about 29 million people without health insurance.

If those people are given medicare, then they're going to use it.

Whites make up over 60% of America,, democrats never talk about issues that bother us..it’s like we don’t exist.

CNN's topics based on responses from their die hard fans. They were probably given a selection of choices to rank.

That's why we shouldn't have the debates hosted by the media. They decide the issues.They frame the issues and the questions.

Grab your drinks and snacks. If any of these idiots gets voted in you won't have those any longer.

Let's see if they can out stupid last night.

Scuze me if I don't watch the fools and clown show again. At this point they are simply irrelevant.

Yang didn't answer the question about Biden being the best chance too take out Trump.

With this gaggle of clowns Trump will win by a landslide no matter who the Moon Bats chose.

I honestly don't understand how you can be so confident with his approval rating.

You are aware that its higher than the last guys was at this point?

I was thinking of their average rating, but sure, it's fair to compare where he currently is compared to where Obama was at this point.

I think it's fair to say that there was a backlash against Obama going into his second term. At least comparing to the first term, yes? If I remember correctly, the Dems also lost the House and the Senate in that time.

There was a 4.5 million vote swing against Obama going from 2008 to the 2012 presidential election. Can Trump's numbers withstand that kind of swing?

I think we should ask Israel. Their desires seem to be driving our military's foreign policy.
Considering the fact that Trump hasn't an Israeli ass he isn't willing to kiss...status quo appears to be the rule of the day.
Are you the guy Ralph Fiennes played in Schindler’s List?

Here's how I personally have them so far.

Bernie: Good
Warren: Good
Biden: Good
Kamala: Good
Castro: Good
Buttigieg: Good
Gabbard: Good
Ryan: Good
Bennet: Good

Gillibrand: Decent
Inslee: Decent
Yang: Decent

Klobuchar: No
Booker: No
De Blasio: No
Hickenlooper: No
Bullock: No
Delaney: Bad
Beto: Bad
Swalwell: Terrible
Williamson: Terrible

Time to start kicking people off the stage.

I think we should ask Israel. Their desires seem to be driving our military's foreign policy.
Considering the fact that Trump hasn't an Israeli ass he isn't willing to kiss...status quo appears to be the rule of the day.
Are you the guy Ralph Fiennes played in Schindler’s List?
Nope....but I bet you loooove you some Is Reel though...muah muah muah...kiss that booty son.

“Sen Harris wants to fine companies that don't close gender pay gaps”

But Sen Harris own staff has gender pay gaps

Liberals always have to threaten and punish people into obeying their policies. OBEY or else, sounds like the Nazi party.

Forum List

Back