Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

He needs to get his 7 foot tall goofy ass back to New York and apologize to his police force and commit to supporting them instead of throwing them under the bus.
Bleeding heart liberals want us to waste tax dollars to buy body cameras for the police when the police don't want the cameras in the first place.

Castro just knocked out De Blasio by bringing up Eric Garner.

Not that he had a chance anyway.
DeBlasio can't go much lower then the 1 percent he sits at now.

Yup. Shouldn't even be up there in the first place.
He needs to get his 7 foot tall goofy ass back to New York and apologize to his police force and commit to supporting them instead of throwing them under the bus.

If he wants to keep his position, he should throw what's his name under the bus. Palantino? Whoever the guy is who choked out Eric Garner.

Gabbard really going after Harris. So this is what you guys were talking about.

tenor.gif

Castro just knocked out De Blasio by bringing up Eric Garner.

Not that he had a chance anyway.
DeBlasio can't go much lower then the 1 percent he sits at now.

Yup. Shouldn't even be up there in the first place.
Too late for that!

Kudos to anyone on the stage that addresses that we were prohibited from reading the TPP.

Zzzz nothing on transparency.

I honestly don't get the thing conservatives like about Gabbard.

Exactly what policies do they like from her?

I don't like her policies but she is porkable.

She is. I wonder how many conservatives would vote for her if she was the Dem nominee.

I think she is attractive and that is rare for Democrat Ho but I wouldn't go as far to say I would vote for her. After all she is still a Moon Bat.

Anybody that calls themselves a Democrat is two fries short of a Happy Meal.

Hawaii is basically a one party state

If we chose our presidents via a crayon eating contest, the Democratic field would be an all-star team.

Why is CNN only asking the lone part Asian on the panel all questions about numbers in business and money?

“Sen Harris wants to fine companies that don't close gender pay gaps”

But Sen Harris own staff has gender pay gaps

Yang with the hat trick of $1k per month per person. Lmao!!! Ha ha ha ha ha

IDC about Gilli’s personal life. Zzzzzzz

Forum List

Back