Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

Yang just stated that African Americans are inferior? What the hell?!?!? Does he not watch the NBA and the NFL?
Yang got that right, but giving away free money to the dregs of society won't win him votes from any Republicans or common sense independents.

“As a white woman I can reach out to the suburban white women who voted for Trump”

I is Spartacus
0AEAEA87-BDCF-417B-9543-4C292C47D204.gif

I honestly don't get the thing conservatives like about Gabbard.

Exactly what policies do they like from her?

I'm a liberal but I'm not a Democrat.

H.Res.411 - Defining Presidential wars not declared by Congress under article I, section 8, clause 11 (Declare War Clause) as impeachable "high crimes and misdemeanors" within the meaning of article II, section 4 of the Constitution and defining the meanings of war and cobelligerency for purposes of the Declare War Clause and Impeachment provisions.
H.Res.411 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Defining Presidential wars not declared by Congress under article I, section 8, clause 11 (Declare War Clause) as impeachable "high crimes and misdemeanors" within the meaning of article II, section 4 of the Constitution and defining the meanings of war and cobelligerency for purposes of the Declare War Clause and Impeachment provisions.

and here

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/608?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22tulsi+gabbard%22%5D%7D&s=7&r=17

I don't like her policies but she is porkable.

She is. I wonder how many conservatives would vote for her if she was the Dem nominee.

I think she is attractive and that is rare for Democrat Ho but I wouldn't go as far to say I would vote for her. After all she is still a Moon Bat.

Anybody that calls themselves a Democrat is two fries short of a Happy Meal.

I am am Independent and I like her honesty, pro military stance and logic.

I looked into her military stances. I can see how that would appeal to people on the right.

I'm liking her more.

She is their best shot to beat Trump so she has no chance to get the nomination.

I don't like her policies but she is porkable.

She is. I wonder how many conservatives would vote for her if she was the Dem nominee.

I think she is attractive and that is rare for Democrat Ho but I wouldn't go as far to say I would vote for her. After all she is still a Moon Bat.

Anybody that calls themselves a Democrat is two fries short of a Happy Meal.

I think she is a closet Republican. I have zero proof just conjecture

I looked into her military stances. I can see how that would appeal to people on the right.

I'm liking her more.

She is their best shot to beat Trump so she has no chance to get the nomination.

I can't see her taking the nomination. But maybe someone chooses her as a running mate?

Well fuck, we’re all going to die now. And with that I’m going to sleep.

The retard train was a fun ride,

I'm liking her more.

I can't see her taking the nomination. But maybe someone chooses her as a running mate?

Yeah but it won’t be Harris. LOL

I'm liking her more.

I think she's going after VP for Biden...

Forum List

Back