Dem Debate -- July 31 -- OFFICIAL Comment and Opinion Thread.

Harris is tearing up. Gabbard owns her like Tom Brady owns the Steelers. Bennett again showing he is a closet Republican.

This is what we are hearing out of the Moon Bats:

1. immigration is broken
2. police policies are broken
3. health care is broken
4. jail rehabilitation is broken
5. broken criminal justice system

Of course all of these jackasses supported the Negro Muslim that caused a lot of those things to be broken.

I can't really be against any one of these people the last two nights going up against Trump. Good luck dems. It's going to be fun.

The RNC or whoever will be making the decisions on presidential debates better be paying attention to the questions being asked and the way democrats are being allowed to go unchallanged with their taking points against TRUMP.

We should vote for Bennet because Trump is racist?

Bennet is on those nice Colorado shrooms.

“I’ve never been a woman talked over in a meeting” lmaooo

It’s
I can't really be against any one of these people the last two nights going up against Trump. Good luck dems. It's going to be fun.

The RNC or whoever will be making the decisions on presidential debates better be paying attention to the questions being asked and the way democrats are being allowed to go unchallanged with their taking points against TRUMP.

Candy Crowley won’t be a moderator.

Yang just stated that African Americans are inferior? What the hell?!?!? Does he not watch the NBA and the NFL?

This is what we are hearing out of the Moon Bats:

1. immigration is broken
2. police policies are broken
3. health care is broken
4. jail rehabilitation is broken
5. broken criminal justice system

Of course all of these jackasses supported the Negro Muslim that caused a lot of those things to be broken.
This whole debate is a charade, none of these characters has a chance against Trump. Democrats siding with blacks, Muslims and the other minorities has cost them white voters.

Booker dropped a "shithole countries" on live television. Good for him.

They are really going after Biden.

(I'm a little behind on this)

Forum List

Back