Dem Lawmaker & Black Caucus Leader Who SHOT UP Girlfriend’s Car Returns to Work

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is a prime example of what the Democrat party is made up with. Liars, crooks, shoots up someone car and then heads back to work. and just think YOU get to pay HIM for it. But don't you dare call them: fringe or filled with Extremist

SNIP:
Dem Lawmaker & Black Caucus Leader Who SHOT UP Girlfriend’s Car Returns to Work

Another shining moment in Democratic Party history…

Police arrested Michigan Democrat Virgil Smith after he fired gunshots at his girlfriend’s car.

Evidence technicians found three suspected bullet holes in the vehicle’s hood; two in the driver’s side headlight; two in the driver’s side front fender; and one each in the driver’s side door, windshield, and rear driver’s door pillar. (Click on Detroit)

Virgil Smith was running down the street naked when he fired at his ex-wife’s Mercedes. He was charged with domestic violence and assault.

Virgil Smith is Chair of legislative black caucus.

Senator Smith returned to work this week.
CBS Local reported:

Embattled State Senator Virgil Smith (D-Detroit) is back at work.

Smith — who represents Michigan’s fourth senate district, including portions of Downriver and Detroit — hadn’t been seen in public since an incident Mother’s Day weekend in which he allegedly shot up his ex-wife’s car.

“This is the first time in two weeks that he has shown up for work, given his difficulties with the law,” reported Lansing Bureau Chief Tim Skubick. “In his seat today, he will be voting — there is nothing illegal about that. And, as he plays out his legal problems, apparently he is going to be working at the same time.”

Skubick said another state senator, Mike Shirkey (R-Clarklake) stopped by Smith’s seat and shook his hand, but the pair did not speak because Smith was on the phone.

all of it here:
Dem Lawmaker Black Caucus Leader Who SHOT UP Girlfriend s Car Returns to Work The Gateway Pundit

The stupid bitch presenting the OP or the alleged victim?
Staph has yet to prove this was motivated by the Democratic Party, since she has accused them of the offense, not the individual...

Staph has yet to prove this was motivated by the Democratic Party, since she has accused them of the offense, not the individual...

have you always been this stupid....., aaah, do not reply, it will only prove your stupidity.

She didn't accuse them of the offense. That's bullshit.

I guess now Domestic violence doesn't apply to a DEMOCRAT along with everything else they are EXCUSED for. If this had been a Republican they'd be calling for his RESIGNATION and then hung in the town square.

this is why THIS GOVERNMENT is filled with nothing but people who feels the LAWS doesn't APPLY to them.

oh well, you can't expect Democrats to hold one of their own to a HIGHER standard.

I don't understand how the hell in this day and age a black caucus is allowed to exist. Hell's bells imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if a white caucus was suggested.

Last edited:
I think I'll just borrow a line from one of the resident RWnuts' in a response to the Hastert scandal:

"Nothing to see here, folks."

...oh..who was that?

Well that was Stephanie, Thursday. lol

I guess now Domestic violence doesn't apply to a DEMOCRAT along with everything else they are EXCUSED for. If this had been a Republican they'd be calling for his RESIGNATION and then hung in the town square.

this is why THIS GOVERNMENT is filled with nothing but people who feels the LAWS doesn't APPLY to them.

oh well, you can't expect Democrats to hold one of their own to a HIGHER standard.
Some of those clowns have an emotional disconnect.

I give you the penultimate Democrat! You can smoke crack and still get elected :lol:

marion_barry_moments.jpg

Top Ten Marion Barry Moments

I give you the penultimate Democrat! You can smoke crack and still get elected :lol:

marion_barry_moments.jpg

Top Ten Marion Barry Moments

no kidding. We have a bunch of liars, crooks, and criminals making decisions FOR OUR LIVES. But don't anyone dare suggest CUTTING this stinking Government down to size. Heads will explode and accusations of how you just don't care about the POOR, the middle class, the Children and beat goes on and on

it's become a Disgusting joke ON US

If the allegations against this man are true he should be thrown out of office and into a jail cell.

If the allegations against this man are true he should be thrown out of office and into a jail cell.
He's was already arrested for it and bonded out, hell, he may own the vehicle...

Forum List

Back