Dem lgbt member wishes death on a Cruz staafer's children

Gee, how tolerant of them.

Liberals: I dare you to claim you are tolerant and want equality. Come on. I dare you. When you have a member of your party, a gay member at that, wishing death on someone's children... that is neither tolerant nor respectful. It only goes to prove how closed minded you are, and how unwilling you are to listen to different opinions.

Coming from you?

Liberals: I dare you to claim you are tolerant and want equality. Come on. I dare you. When you have a member of your party, a gay member at that, wishing death on someone's children... that is neither tolerant nor respectful. It only goes to prove how closed minded you are, and how unwilling you are to listen to different opinions.

I wish he hadn't resigned. I would rather seem him unceremoniously fired, and dragged through he dirt.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office
May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
May no one extend kindness to him or take pity on his fatherless children.

Kansas House Speaker Mike O'Neal (R) on Obama's daughters.

mikeoneal1.jpg

It's only bad when Democrats do it.

Coming from you?

Problem? Want a tissue? Do you want Ted Cruz's kids to die?

Forum List

Back