Dem Panic: Clinton Blows most cash in June- only tied in Ohio

Spread the wealth I always say....
my prediction for Ohio? unless there are 4 people on the ballot,,,Trump 55.....Hillary 45......if there are 2 other candidates,,,Trump 53,,,,the Beast 39

there may not be enough cash for Queen Hillary to even get those results
:)
then she needs to spread the dough ray to me....

they could but the MO
is quid pro quo

what would you give her
The chanch to have sex with a younger man, if she likes women, i'll dress in drag and promote my well hung position in life, I have long fingers and large hands....

You are a brave man

my prediction for Ohio? unless there are 4 people on the ballot,,,Trump 55.....Hillary 45......if there are 2 other candidates,,,Trump 53,,,,the Beast 39

there may not be enough cash for Queen Hillary to even get those results
then she needs to spread the dough ray to me....

they could but the MO
is quid pro quo

what would you give her
The chanch to have sex with a younger man, if she likes women, i'll dress in drag and promote my well hung position in life, I have long fingers and large hands....

You are a brave man
I would have to blind myself first..Like a reverse King Lear scene...

For those election results above
97% of scientists agree

Trump spent 0$
Hillary spent 4 mil $
Shoe spent 1 $

sure

but one can only put so much lipstick on a pig

She is too much of

hillbadseed-i8286.jpg

First Line out of Hillary in first debate: Arf Arf Arf !!!,,,10 minutes later she pees on the floor

HRC's ads are not running until after the Dem campaign.

That $49 million is all prepaid ads waiting to.

The Hill:

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are in a dead heat in the battleground state of Ohio, according to a new poll released Thursday... Clinton and Trump both have negative favorability ratings, with Clinton viewed unfavorably 41 to 51 percent and Trump 38 to 53 percent.

“These largely negative views of the candidates come despite heavy Clinton campaign advertising in Ohio leading up to the Republican Convention and Trump’s efforts to humanize his candidacy with multiple primetime speeches from family members,” said David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center.

Yet
The Queen Hillary is burning through cash so fast that all the 'quid pro quo' from the Clinton foundation might
not even be able to keep up

Hillary Clinton campaign's posted another impressive fundraising month in June but blew through almost the entire haul, spending more than in any other month of the cycle so far... The campaign spent $34.5 million and raised $36.4 million, leaving it with a slightly higher cash position of $44.4 million at the end of June, according to its latest report to the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday.

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

Hey...left wingers...don't worry......hilary can launder more Saudi and muslim cash through the clinton foundation.....and China will poor money through that foundation like you have never seen before.......and you can bet that her server will be better hidden this time.....

Hillary and the Democrats piss and moan about there being way too much
money in politics....That is unless they are the ones spending it.

The Hill:

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are in a dead heat in the battleground state of Ohio, according to a new poll released Thursday... Clinton and Trump both have negative favorability ratings, with Clinton viewed unfavorably 41 to 51 percent and Trump 38 to 53 percent.

“These largely negative views of the candidates come despite heavy Clinton campaign advertising in Ohio leading up to the Republican Convention and Trump’s efforts to humanize his candidacy with multiple primetime speeches from family members,” said David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center.

Yet
The Queen Hillary is burning through cash so fast that all the 'quid pro quo' from the Clinton foundation might
not even be able to keep up

Hillary Clinton campaign's posted another impressive fundraising month in June but blew through almost the entire haul, spending more than in any other month of the cycle so far... The campaign spent $34.5 million and raised $36.4 million, leaving it with a slightly higher cash position of $44.4 million at the end of June, according to its latest report to the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday.

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

Hey...left wingers...don't worry......hilary can launder more Saudi and muslim cash through the clinton foundation.....and China will poor money through that foundation like you have never seen before.......and you can bet that her server will be better hidden this time.....

Indeed
you can see from the reaction of the left, the panic start to set in
from the Politico article which is a left leaning rag, even says:

Hillary Clinton campaign's posted another impressive fundraising month in June but blew through almost the entire haul, spending more than in any other month of the cycle so far.

The campaign spent $34.5 million and raised $36.4 million, leaving it with a slightly higher cash position of $44.4 million at the end of June, according to its latest report to the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday.​

At this point in the 2012 cycle, President Barack Obama's campaign had $97.5 million on hand.

So it appears the love is not there
so yeah, the Clintons will be holding out their hands to get money anywhere they can

i dont care what penn polls say now,,,,its not an easy state to poll....isnt penn about 80% white? all Trump needs is at least 1/2 of the angry white people and he wins!!!

i dont care what penn polls say now,,,,its not an easy state to poll....isnt penn about 80% white? all Trump needs is at least 1/2 of the angry white people and he wins!!!

Considering Trump is spending nothing compared to the Queen Hillary
and the best is within the margin of error

yeah the left is worried- as you can see

Even the fat Micheal Moore admitted that Trump is going to win

there is nothing likable about Hillary

Even Bill knew that

bill-and-hillary-i7475.jpg

when they poll Penn. are they mostly polling east Penn? what about the other half thats all white?

isnt the ground in pennsylvania pretty frozen come election night?? dont know how one million dead people are gonna dig themselves out.

Forum List

Back