Dem senator Barbara Boxer calls obamacare "huge success"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Millions of people signed up? But it was supposed to be 50 million.

Boxer: Obamacare 'Is a Huge Success' | CNS News

March 24, 2014 - 7:38 AM

(CNSNews.com) - "Never in my lifetime have I seen a law that is helping so many people be so vilified," Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) told a conference call on Friday.

She talked about the millions of people in her state who are benefiting from the law that Republicans have tried to repeal 54 times.

"This is a huge success, this law. I'm saying that. We had a terrible rollout, it slowed us up, but it's all falling into place now and the Republican answer is very, very simple -- let's repeal it and take away all these benefits from people. And that's just gonna wind up to be very bad for them at the end of the day.

• Banned
Fact remains that obamacare was passed only because of monstrous lies by obozo and that's all you need to demand its repeal.

• Banned
How many of the measly 5 million sign-ups are in medicaid? They shouldn't count those but dems always do. Hell we could have softened the medicaid requirements at any time. That's not part of obamacare.

Dem senator Barbara Boxer calls obamacare "huge success"

Now you know why I consider Democrats dumb asses.

The ACA was made for those poor ailing doctors that put their money into a hospital and lost it due to charity cases....

She is basing this on the fact that a few million signed up.
What about the millions that got dumped from their plans.
What about the 48 million that ObamaCare was supposed to help....

How is it possible that the media is letting this administration get away with this bullshit?

Well yeah it's a huge success for these elected elites to have power over us, so of course she call's it a success...people fell for it and she's proud she duped them

I didn't think anyone from the Democrats would even try to say this was a success....
And she takes it way out there and says it's a huge success....

This is amazing...

297220812_barack_obama_sucka_drank_the_kool_aid_didnt_ya_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

How is it possible that the media is letting this administration get away with this bullshit?

Because the media have supported him for 5 years and can't admit they were wrong.

And as of 3 months ago:

* From “That Health Care Law, By the Numbers,” by the Associated Press’s Calvin Woodward

“4 million-plus: People whose individual plans were canceled because the plans didn’t measure up under the law [ObamaCare]. The government changed rules to allow substandard plans to exist for another year; it’s not known how many canceled policies will be revived. Another rules change allowed cancellation victims to sign up for bare-bones catastrophic coverage.

more: More Peopele Have Lost Insurance Under Obamacare Than Signed Up for It | LifeNews.com

I didn't think anyone from the Democrats would even try to say this was a success....
And she takes it way out there and says it's a huge success....

This is amazing...

It's preposterous but then, dems know our useless press will never out them for their lies.

How is it possible??? The press has been sheltering obozo for 5 years.

What a batty old bat. Oops ... I mean Senator. She worked hard for that title.

She's an ego-maniac to the highest degree: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k"]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

"It's just a thing ..." What?

Forum List

Back