Dem Strategist Tells CNN Host Harris Will Be 'Defining Herself' With Ad Spending So She Doesn't Need To Do Interviews

Using the Privately owned central bank fiat currency and printing it up the wazoo. To accept some of the inflation I could understand. Much of the legislation we have not seen anything from it. The money for roads and bridges. The money for broadband. The money for the green deal which seems to being squandered. Inflation reduction money...what the hell is that? The money to pay off the Mongolian idiots who shut down their states and cities. The money to pay off any privileged organizations and unions that were near bankruptcy for their pensions and benefits. The 200 billion dollars to Ukraine and the line of politicians/entertainers/elites who went there was weird. And I do not remember anymore. It's there though.
Build Back Better has been a massive success, money well spent.

Inflation's going to go down in September by many accounts, a very good thing for Americans.

I dunno what you mean by "Mongolians," gotta link?

Ukraine is a good cause, are you against the military industrial complex? If so, since when?

I dunno what you're talking about bankruptcies, gotta link?

LOL

But the Dems are mewling over a debate Trump scheduled with Biden, and on ABC News.

Biden is gone after cratering in the first debate. Trump now has the go-ahead for his lawsuit against ABC News, and they [Dems] don't see a problem here.

Oh yeah, the Democrats won't dare risk having Kamala take live questions from the Press or HEAVEN FORBID! a debate with Trump on platform not controlled by the Democrats. We'll see if enough clueless America buy into the Democrat YouTube campaign of lies and gaslighting. Have you seen these ads? Good God, what a bunch of pandering bullshit.

Build Back Better has been a massive success, money well spent.

Inflation's going to go down in September by many accounts, a very good thing for Americans.

I dunno what you mean by "Mongolians," gotta link?

Ukraine is a good cause, are you against the military industrial complex? If so, since when?

I dunno what you're talking about bankruptcies, gotta link?
I'm not convinced IM2, you didn't use enough text bolding.

Forum List

Back