Dem strategy on BLM and "Black on Black Crime": "LEAD FROM BEHIND"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hacked Dem Memo Warns Against Saying ‘All Lives Matter’ Near BLM Activists

BLM3.jpg

From hacked Pelosi e-mails...

The Dems don't want to actually address anything, they just want to keep quiet and get the black vote.

It's all about getting the black vote, not actually helping the community.

It is VERY telling that Dems are told to NOT mention black on black crime.

They simply do not want to address it, they want the votes, they do not want to actually empower minorities.

They simply do not want to address it, they want the votes, they do not want to actually empower minorities.

Want to know why? Because thats not the topic. Just try having a conversation with someone on a topic and see what happens when they ignore everything you say for their topic. That would be a short convo wouldnt it?

Want to know why? Because thats not the topic. Just try having a conversation with someone on a topic and see what happens when they ignore everything you say for their topic. That would be a short convo wouldnt it?

How does the topic of "BLACK LIVES MATTER" not include MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE BY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE?

Do the only black lives that matter are the ones that are ended by LAW ENFORCEMENT?

Blacks murdered by other blacks do not matter?

How does the topic of "BLACK LIVES MATTER" not include MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE BY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE?

Do the only black lives that matter are the ones that are ended by LAW ENFORCEMENT?

Black lives matter also doesn't stand for heart disease prevention, car accidents and other forms of death. Still confused? Or do you know that Black lives matter isn't a group about lost of life in general?

Black lives matter also doesn't stand for heart disease prevention, car accidents and other forms of death. Still confused? Or do you know that Black lives matter isn't a group about lost of life in general?

Black lives matter is only concerned about police killing blacks, is that what you are saying? They are a 1 issue group?

Their website says something different. Read their platform and tell me again how they are a 1 issue group.

"We are committed to building a Black women affirming space free from sexism, misogyny, and male‐centeredness"

So, what does that have to do with Law enforcement shooting black criminals?

Guiding PrinciplesBlack Lives Matter

Black lives matter is only concerned about police killing blacks, is that what you are saying? They are a 1 issue group?

Their website says something different. Read their platform and tell me again how they are a 1 issue group.

I didnt say they were a 1 issue group I said they arent a group about loss of life in general. Feel free to disagree if you like.

I didnt say they were a 1 issue group I said they arent a group about loss of life in general. Feel free to disagree if you like.

Odd name they picked if they are not concerned about loss of life.

No its just Odd that you believe they cover all loss of life across the board. Your fault

No its just Odd that you believe they cover all loss of life across the board. Your fault

You claim they don't even cover all black lives...just those ended by LE.

Again, you might want to view their actual WEBSITE. it is not consistent with what you are saying.

Should I trust YOU, or the BLM website?

AGAIN, here is their website with their entire platform. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

I know it's tough for some people to actually go to the source for facts....it often screws up their bullshit narrative.

BLACK LIVES MATTER claim to be activists for ALOT MORE than just "WHITE COP ON BLACK CRIMINAL" violence.

Here it is again for anyone to read...the OFFICIAL BLM PLATFORM:

You claim they don't even cover all black lives...just those ended by LE.

Again, you might want to view their actual WEBSITE. it is not consistent with what you are saying.

Should I trust YOU, or the BLM website?

AGAIN, here is their website with their entire platform. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

The website shows it too. Do you see all deaths covered?

Here's a real shocker for you. Democrats take black activists for granted and look to manipulate them to keep their allegiance without showing any support for their policy positions. The "plantation" is working fine. Washington Times: Black Lives Matter accused the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee of trying to placate activists after a hacker leaked on Wednesday an internal party memo advising candidates on how to handle the movement. The Nov. 9 memo to by former DCCC staffer Troy Perry urged candidates to listen but “don’t offer support for concrete policy positions”; limit the number of activists who meet with staff;...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ndle_them.html

They have well and truly trapped black voters with tried and true scare tactics about Republicans: Republicans will cut off your welfare; Republicans will take us back to the days of Jim Crow; Republicans want to reinstitute slavery; Republicans want to take away your right to vote.

Its not a scare tactic if its true, I've personally heard republicans argue for all these things on multiple occasions, and rather than calling out the racists in their party, they'e decided to nominate a bigot that would make the leader of the KKK blush.

But it is not true. Racist, bigot mean nothing. Say them enough and hope they stick. As for making a KKK leader blush:
What do you do with this reality, in order to make it apply to someone else? Trump isn't the bigot. Hillary is. The proof of that is right here in front of your eyes:
2dzY0EYW9xRKVwNSXAGtpPNGmfxZAWMBPjC5FhWitIQ.jpg

How do you ignore ^ bigot? That man hated blacks to the very core of his being, and she idolized him. There is your bigot blushing and exchanging kisses with the Grand Dragon of them all.
Don't ignore it, side step it, or try to exchange the players.

Here's a real shocker for you. Democrats take black activists for granted and look to manipulate them to keep their allegiance without showing any support for their policy positions. The "plantation" is working fine. Washington Times: Black Lives Matter accused the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee of trying to placate activists after a hacker leaked on Wednesday an internal party memo advising candidates on how to handle the movement. The Nov. 9 memo to by former DCCC staffer Troy Perry urged candidates to listen but “don’t offer support for concrete policy positions”; limit the number of activists who meet with staff;...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ndle_them.html

it is not a shocker

it is what the democrats do

Forum List

Back