Demand that obamacare cover sexual reassignment

Recall these people deny trannies have deny mental or medical condition but want the treatments covered. So I guess nose jobs and boob jobs will be covered too

You think you are younger than your appearance thus you should get free surgery to match the way you feel with your appearance

It should cover brain transplants for liberals. There might be hope for them if it did that. Their surgeon would most likely NOT be a liberal, so they would definitely be the better for it.

This makes me furious. Govt Health insurance should not cover trangender crap or mental health care or cosmetic surgery or birth control or abortion. If people want insurance on stuff like that, buy it privately.

Beer makes me happy. So i should recieve free beer for life! Works for me!

Sorry to hear you're a drug addict. Get help please, but do it privately. Don't demand my tax dollars for your self-inflicted problems. You're welcome.

Isn't typical that the rw's still don't know that "ObamaCare" aka ACA is NOT a product, is not "govt health insurance" and does not "cover" anything at all.

How many links have been posted and how many threads have explained ObamaCare and they STILL have no frikken clue what it really is.

Is there any reason to think they will ever understand this?

Isn't typical that the rw's still don't know that "ObamaCare" aka ACA is NOT a product, is not "govt health insurance" and does not "cover" anything at all.

How many links have been posted and how many threads have explained ObamaCare and they STILL have no frikken clue what it really is.

However, the government mandates what the minimum coverage is going to be for insurance companies to cover.

So the government mandates the coverage, when are you going to get a frikken clue that government mandates the coverage.

Sorry to hear you're a drug addict. Get help please, but do it privately. Don't demand my tax dollars for your self-inflicted problems. You're welcome.

Well excuse me, i work my ass off to pay for everyone's welfare. If i'm gonna be paying for a sex change for them to be happy. Well if free beer will make me happy, why not? I'm just saying. Also i don't need beer to be happy, but i do like a couple beers in the evening. So kiss my ass.

However, the government mandates what the minimum coverage is going to be for insurance companies to cover.

So the government mandates the coverage, when are you going to get a frikken clue that government mandates the coverage.

Rw's just can't help but lie, especially when they're trying to cover up their own stupidity.

Post a link to where I wrote anything of the kind but first admit that you rw's still don't know what ACA/ObamaCare is, as proven by the posts in this thread.

And notice how the ignorant twerps have scampered for cover. Like turning light on cockroaches.

I was really just being sarcastic anyway, as much as welfare recipent already recieve and they want more pisses me off.

Forum List

Back