Demand that obamacare cover sexual reassignment

Recall these people deny trannies have deny mental or medical condition but want the treatments covered. So I guess nose jobs and boob jobs will be covered too

Its not a mental condition, you fool.

So why do libs demand obamacare cover it? Is something wrong with their bodies but not their brains?

You cannot alter the brain but you can alter the body. Its really not that difficult to understand.

Recall these people deny trannies have deny mental or medical condition but want the treatments covered. So I guess nose jobs and boob jobs will be covered too

Prove it is a physical condition, then.

I don't think it is either, but to label people mentally ill because they were born 'different' is a bit unfair - especially since medication won't fix it, like other mental illness.

I don't think it is either, but to label people mentally ill because they were born 'different' is a bit unfair - especially since medication won't fix it, like other mental illness.

Honey, surgery won't change things, either. Self-mutilation will never make a pretend woman from a man, or a pretend man from a woman. Neither will ever engender offspring in any natural, normal way. If they were to require DNA identification upon their deaths, they would be identified as the gender they were born as.
If they want to mutilate themselves physically because of their mental perceptions, they can damned well foot the bill themselves. I am tired of paying for freaks to realize their sick, freakish fantasies.

Honey, surgery won't change things, either. Self-mutilation will never make a pretend woman from a man, or a pretend man from a woman. Neither will ever engender offspring in any natural, normal way. If they were to require DNA identification upon their deaths, they would be identified as the gender they were born as.
If they want to mutilate themselves physically because of their mental perceptions, they can damned well foot the bill themselves. I am tired of paying for freaks to realize their sick, freakish fantasies.

People are not freaks for something they cannot control. That's like saying people born with physical disabilities are freaks. They didn't ask to be born like that.

they don't need surgery then right?:cuckoo:

B]San Francisco to Pay For Sex Change Surgery [/B]

San Francisco is on its way to becoming the first U.S. city to provide and cover the cost of sex reassignment surgeries for uninsured transgender residents.

The city’s Health Commission voted Tuesday to create a program for treating transgender people experiencing mental distress because of the mismatch between their bodies and their gender identities. San Francisco already provides transgender residents with hormones, counseling and routine health services. However, Public Health Director Barbara Garcia said Thursday it has stopped short of offering surgical interventions.

The idea of offering a new program featuring surgeries came out of conversations between public health officials and transgender rights advocates who wanted mastectomies, genital reconstructions and other surgeries that are recommended for some transgender people covered under San Francisco’s 5-year-old universal health care plan.

Once the San Francisco Board of Supervisors and the San Francisco-based Transgender Law Center urged for changed, the commission agreed to drop this week sex reassignment surgery from the list of procedures specifically excluded from the Healthy San Francisco Plan.

Garcia describes the move as “a symbolic process” because the city does not have the expertise, capacity or protocols in place to provide the surgeries through its clinics and public hospital.

San Francisco to Become First U.S. City to Cover Cost of Transgender Surgeries | Fox News Latino

People are not freaks for something they cannot control. That's like saying people born with physical disabilities are freaks. They didn't ask to be born like that.

You have no compelling evidence that will convince me that people who imagine themselves to be some other gender are normal. I understand biology very well. I understand animals very well (humans are animals, by-the-way). The plumbing you are born with is the uncontrollable element that cannot be changed. What puzzles me is that some people insist that an entirely controllable intellectual choice is "uncontrollable".
I've said this before, I don't care what a person might choose to represent themselves as, but I request that they refrain from trying to compel me to accept their intellectual dishonesty and that their self-deception as something "natural".
AND: I don't want to have to foot the bill for them to fulfill their little fantasy changeover.

And still, they think ObamaCare is a product, govt insurance and that it covers certain illnesses and/conditions. They also believe it insures illegals.

No wonder the rw's hate ObamaCare. They still have no clue what it is.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You have no compelling evidence that will convince me that people who imagine themselves to be some other gender are normal. I understand biology very well. I understand animals very well (humans are animals, by-the-way). The plumbing you are born with is the uncontrollable element that cannot be changed. What puzzles me is that some people insist that an entirely controllable intellectual choice is "uncontrollable".
I've said this before, I don't care what a person might choose to represent themselves as, but I request that they refrain from trying to compel me to accept their intellectual dishonesty and that their self-deception as something "natural".
AND: I don't want to have to foot the bill for them to fulfill their little fantasy changeover.

Its not about what you are born with, its about what happens BEFORE you are born. Hormones that the mothers body sends to the fetus - estrogen if its a girl, and testosterone if its to be a boy. If a male fetus gets too much estrogen, and not enough testosterone, what do you think can happen? Its not a matter of just injecting the kid with enough testosterone to 'fix' him. The kid is born with a body that has developed as a male and a brain which has developed as the opposite sex.

There are differences between the female and male brain, as we well know, as studies have been done on this. If a male has a totally female brain, how do you suggest we change that? We cannot alter the brain to change its way of thinking, certainly not with counseling or medication, but we can alter the body. All that does is 'confuse' the brain into believing it and the body are the same sex, thus the person, or patient, is happier.

Makes perfect sense to me, but others are just closed minded.

Its not about what you are born with, its about what happens BEFORE you are born. Hormones that the mothers body sends to the fetus - estrogen if its a girl, and testosterone if its to be a boy. If a male fetus gets too much estrogen, and not enough testosterone, what do you think can happen? Its not a matter of just injecting the kid with enough testosterone to 'fix' him. The kid is born with a body that has developed as a male and a brain which has developed as the opposite sex.

There are differences between the female and male brain, as we well know, as studies have been done on this. If a male has a totally female brain, how do you suggest we change that? We cannot alter the brain to change its way of thinking, certainly not with counseling or medication, but we can alter the body. All that does is 'confuse' the brain into believing it and the body are the same sex, thus the person, or patient, is happier.

That's bullshit....Maybe you should link to some of the studies you're referring to. You keep saying studies with no references'

Whatever. There's no way in hell I should have to foot the bill for these poor, thoroughly confused individuals to realize their dreams of becoming what they are not. Even worse, there's no way in hell that male plumbing (or female, as the case may be) should be forced on children with original plumbing. I'm talking about allowing these wanna-be's to use very personal, intimate facilities intended for use by those of the opposite plumbing. You have a dick, you go to the "bloke's", if you don't, you go to the "Sheila's". Regardless of what you might really, truly, want to be.

And still, they think ObamaCare is a product, govt insurance and that it covers certain illnesses and/conditions. They also believe it insures illegals.

I heard a discussion in the barber shop about death panels last week. One guy claimed that the government secretly owned the insurance companies.

Isn't typical that the rw's still don't know that "ObamaCare" aka ACA is NOT a product, is not "govt health insurance" and does not "cover" anything at all.

How many links have been posted and how many threads have explained ObamaCare and they STILL have no frikken clue what it really is.

Is there any reason to think they will ever understand this?

Well its plain you don't get it ether,The feds mandate coverages its not that hard even for a brain dead fuck up like yourself.

I heard a discussion in the barber shop about death panels last week. One guy claimed that the government secretly owned the insurance companies.
If anything, it's the other way around...the insurance companies own the government. Just follow the money.

If anything, it's the other way around...the insurance companies own the government. Just follow the money.
Which will assure that there will be no repeal of the law nor a single payer system. The ACA is at best a compromise between government run health insurance and federally regulated private insurance. Recently CEO's from Atena and United Health spoke of the growth potential for individual insurance over the next 5 years.

Which will assure that there will be no repeal of the law nor a single payer system. The ACA is at best a compromise between government run health insurance and federally regulated private insurance. Recently CEO's from Atena and United Health spoke of the growth potential for individual insurance over the next 5 years.

Higher premiums paid to insurance companies, across the board. People who cannot afford the higher premiums will have them subsidized by the government, subsidies paid to the insurers. Higher deductibles and out-of-pocket costs for everybody enrolled in the program. Those who can't afford that, subsidized again. The equates to much less likelihood that the insurers will have to pay anything unless catastrophic treatment is called for. The risk to insurers is minimized, the bottom line is increased exponentially. Those who do not qualify for subsidies will definitely be footing the bill for those who will qualify by paying higher premiums, higher taxes, and fines when they cannot afford to enroll.

Forum List

Back