Democats Go Racist...card

I'm fed with Democrats playing the race card..it divides the country.

---------------------:evil:

Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson, who is known for lobbing over-the-top rhetorical bombs at his political foes, once again is being accused of taking things too far -- after his campaign sent an email that compared the Tea Party to the Ku Klux Klan while depicting a burning cross.

The email showed a large image of the flaming cross, with the letters "ea Party" etched in to the right of it. The caption read: "Now You Know What the 'T' Stands For."

Rep. Grayson blasted over anti-Tea Party email showing burning cross | Fox News

Sarah Palin REALLY has `em all worried....:badgrin:
sarah palin has the brain power of a gnat. I am not surprised you look up to her.

So she is what 1000 times smarter than you or is it more?

He's preaching to the choir. The Tea Party doesn't care because they aren't a racist organization and the Dems will cry racism over the most trivial of things if they think they can deflect criticism or score some political points.

4473019735_3b34c35410.jpg

s-NAACP-TEA-PARTY-RACISM-large.jpg

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

racist-obama-lying-african.jpg

Tea+Klux+Klan+Racist+Signs.jpg

How do you know they are with the TeaParty or did you just decide that?

He's preaching to the choir. The Tea Party doesn't care because they aren't a racist organization and the Dems will cry racism over the most trivial of things if they think they can deflect criticism or score some political points.

4473019735_3b34c35410.jpg

s-NAACP-TEA-PARTY-RACISM-large.jpg

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

racist-obama-lying-african.jpg

Tea+Klux+Klan+Racist+Signs.jpg

Because some racists affiliate themselves with the Tea Party means everyone with the Tea Party is a racist? Those eco-terrorists like the Earth Liberation Front are on the Democrats' side of the equation. By your reasoning, all Democrats are eco-terrorists. Would you say that's a fair statement or would you say those types are the outliers and don't represent the organization as a whole?

Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson, who is known for lobbing over-the-top rhetorical bombs at his political foes, once again is being accused of taking things too far -- after his campaign sent an email that compared the Tea Party to the Ku Klux Klan while depicting a burning cross.

The email showed a large image of the flaming cross, with the letters "ea Party" etched in to the right of it. The caption read: "Now You Know What the 'T' Stands For."

ask dean what he thinks, he lives for this...as long as its the gop;)

ask dean what he thinks, he lives for this...as long as its the gop;)

Race baiting has become a Democrat favorite pastime, I figure it's really a distraction from their history and Democrat/Obama's present dismal failures to actually give hope to African Americans.

Some dimwits take RDean seriously, he makes me laugh..

Well then stop being god-damn racists!

When you look at who voted republican in the last election, 92% were white, it's pretty obvious race is a big deal to the right.

When you look at who voted republican in the last election, 92% were white, it's pretty obvious race is a big deal to the right.

Democrats have failed minorities miserably, race baiting is a must for them..I get your point...

Typical left logic if you don't vote for the black man you must be racist I suspect 92% of blacks maybe more voted for Obama by your logic they must be racist against whites. Or do you think maybe just maybe it might be the political ideology and policies of the people that those who vote against them have a problem with and not their race? I know this is a really radical concept but please consider it. One more thing to think about would the whites you claim voted Republican have voted Democrat if it was a white man pushing the same policies and agenda as Obama and on the other end would black people have voted Republican if a black man was pushing the policies of Romney.

Last edited:
Democrats have failed minorities miserably, race baiting is a must for them..I get your point...
Democrats failing minorities doesn't change the fact that the majority of right wing America, is racist.

The left wing is just as racist once you get them behind closed doors. They just pretend they aren't when they're out in public.

Forum List

Back