Democats Go Racist...card

Alan Grayson is living proof of result of deinstitutionalization happening long before I was even born. Alan Grayson and anyone who agrees with this lunatic needs to be committed to a insane asylum and given the strongest possible meds and rehab treatments.

Grayson will once again lose his house seat and the people of Florida will finally flush this big fat shit down the toilet and send him to where he belongs. I would give anything to see Alan Grayson talk his crap in an Ultimate Fight Match against Allen West. West would knock his fat ass out before he even finished the first sentence.

Alan Grayson is living proof of result of deinstitutionalization happening long before I was even born. Alan Grayson and anyone who agrees with this lunatic needs to be committed to a insane asylum and given the strongest possible meds and rehab treatments.

Grayson will once again lose his house seat and the people of Florida will finally flush this big fat shit down the toilet and send him to where he belongs. I would give anything to see Alan Grayson talk his crap in an Ultimate Fight Match against Allen West. West would knock his fat ass out before he even finished the first sentence.

I think Grayson represents today's Democrats rather well...

Forum List

Back