Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

Opinion is an opinion
varifable honesty can be varified.

yep just like liberals stick together. When will a repulican come to defend you?

You are a statist who wants to project American power into the Middle East, and you are not a republican. Remember that those who support neo-con positions are failed liberals, like Daddy Kristol.

I want as little government control as humanly possible, now hows that statist thing go again?

No, you don't/ You just want to control government to do what you want it to other Americans. You want America to project its power in the Middle East against the popular revolutions.

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.....for the hundredth fucken time.

For the 100th fucken time, bone head neo-cons are a broken, despairing group of losers. Move on, neo-cons, the great majority of America know now that you are anti-American

:lol::lol: Fuck off, Joke. Seriously. You don't get to decide what the 'majority of America' thinks.

You certainly don't for several reasons, silly person. You live in Great Britain for starters, you are a reactionary out of touch with American reality, and you have a hard time being told you are generally wrong, as you generally are. Who cares what you think? :lol: :lol:

You are a statist who wants to project American power into the Middle East, and you are not a republican. Remember that those who support neo-con positions are failed liberals, like Daddy Kristol.

I want as little government control as humanly possible, now hows that statist thing go again?

No, you don't/ You just want to control government to do what you want it to other Americans. You want America to project its power in the Middle East against the popular revolutions.

Wat did I just say starkey? I want as little government control as humanly possable. Can you comprehend that?
Do you support an Iranain style government?

For the 100th fucken time, bone head neo-cons are a broken, despairing group of losers. Move on, neo-cons, the great majority of America know now that you are anti-American

:lol::lol: Fuck off, Joke. Seriously. You don't get to decide what the 'majority of America' thinks.

You certainly don't for several reasons, silly person. You live in Great Britain for starters, you are a reactionary out of touch with American reality, and you have a hard time being told you are generally wrong, as you generally are. Who cares what you think? :lol: :lol:

I haven't read anywhere on any thread where California Girl was speaking for anyone, only jake starkey does that.

Wat did I just say starkey? I want as little government control as humanly possable. Can you comprehend that?
Do you support an Iranain style government?

You support an Iranian style government here run by reactionary Christian leaders, and you lied about wanting as little government as humanly possible. Nobody believes you, biggie.

I haven't read anywhere on any thread where California Girl was speaking for anyone, only jake starkey does that.

Sure, she has and does and will, and you try it as well. You fail at it.

no, you don't/ you just want to control government to do what you want it to other americans. You want america to project its power in the middle east against the popular revolutions.

wat did i just say starkey? I want as little government control as humanly possable. Can you comprehend that?
Do you support an iranain style government?

you support an iranian style government here run by reactionary christian leaders, and you lied about wanting as little government as humanly possible. Nobody believes you, biggie.

a post of a well known liar^^^^^^^^^^

Sure, she has and does and will, and you try it as well. You fail at it.

I realize this will be a waste of my time, but show one post to stupport your claim against her. Show where she has spoken for all America?

Such language, you redneck from Goose Neck, Lost County, North Carolina. You never were on any one's fire team, and if by some chance you came into my platoon, you would have been sent home in a week. He simply did not tolerate weak sisters like you, biggie.

Were you Army or Marines?

Do you know what constitutes each an element, a section, a fire team, a squad, a platoon, and a company?
All of the above are elements.
You're talking rudimentary military unit organization.

I was wondering which Branch you were in. What kind of military unit you were assigned to?

Last edited:
Were you Army or Marines?

Do you know what constitutes each an element, a section, a fire team, a squad, a platoon, and a company?
All of the above are elements.
You're talking rudimentary military unit organization.

I was wondering which Branch you were in. What kind of military unit you were assigned to?

They are units of force consisting from one to several scores of soldiers configured for missions.

Infantry.

Don't pretend that you are not a statist, bigtreb. Man is organized socially, culturally, politically, religious, and economically. The challenge is to get government to recognize, accept, and enhance man's natural rights, which basically means consent of the governed. You do not want Muslims to assert their natural rights. In other words, natural rights are not just for Christians.

Forum List

Back