Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

The topic was democracy in Egypt is bad for the US. I am wondering what form of government would be more satisfactory to the US? Why would we want less for another country?

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.....for the hundredth fucken time.

For the 100th fucken time, bone head neo-cons are a broken, despairing group of losers. Move on, neo-cons, the great majority of America know now that you are anti-American

Not only that, they are incompetent fuck-ups.

No asshat thats your assertion (Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there), I said they were there protesting with the muslim brotherhood.

I know you did.
You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?

The topic was democracy in Egypt is bad for the US. I am wondering what form of government would be more satisfactory to the US? Why would we want less for another country?

Can't a Republic be a Democracy?
Isn't Democracy simply the method by which the government is selected?
Feel free to correct me with a link, I haven't looked it up.

Granted, you've said before that a Democracy is equivalent to mob rule, but that would be a pure democracy with no moderating rules.

You confuse bigrebnc with facts. He can't deal with facts that "refudiate" is stupid ass world view.

I know you did.
You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?

Can't a Republic be a Democracy?
Isn't Democracy simply the method by which the government is selected?
Feel free to correct me with a link, I haven't looked it up.

Granted, you've said before that a Democracy is equivalent to mob rule, but that would be a pure democracy with no moderating rules.

You confuse bigrebnc with facts. He can't deal with facts that "refudiate" is stupid ass world view.

Jakes a confused little asswipe. Luckly for him he did not serve as one of my fire team members he would have had the crap beat out of him if he had been one.

Last edited:
Such language, you redneck from Goose Neck, Lost County, North Carolina. You never were on any one's fire team, and if by some chance you came into my platoon, you would have been sent home in a week. He simply did not tolerate weak sisters like you, biggie.

Such language, you redneck from Goose Neck, Lost County, North Carolina. You never were on any one's fire team, and if by some chance you came into my platoon, you would have been sent home in a week. He simply did not tolerate weak sisters like you, biggie.

jake doesn't like to hear the truth. He would have been sent home in a body bag.

Why do you make your empty threats, bigreb? Everyone here of decent intelligence and American civic virtue have made you a laughing stock. You are just goofy. Here you are crying in basic combat training before you were sent home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you make your empty threats, bigreb? Everyone here of decent intelligence and American civic virtue have made you a laughing stock. You are just goofy. Here you are crying in basic combat training before you were sent home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUc62jD-G0o

empty threats? Nope I don't think so. I doubt you were in the military. Daveman varified what I said was true about my combat training.

empty threats? Nope I don't think so. I doubt you were in the military. Daveman varified what I said was true about my combat training.

daveman has no more honesty than you do, so I am not concerned about his verification.

And, yeah, your threats are empty as a balloon that pops under its own inner pressure.

Were you Army or Marines?

Do you know what constitutes each an element, a section, a fire team, a squad, a platoon, and a company?

daveman has no more honesty than you do, so I am not concerned about his verification.

And, yeah, your threats are empty as a balloon that pops under its own inner pressure.

Dave has more varifable honesty than you starkey.

Your opinion, sure. Losers like you and daveman and others stick together, until they betray one another.

Your opinion, sure. Losers like you and daveman and others stick together, until they betray one another.

Your opinion, sure.
Opinion is an opinion
varifable honesty can be varified.

Losers like you and daveman and others stick together

yep just like liberals stick together. When will a repulican come to defend you?

Your opinion, sure.
Opinion is an opinion

yep just like liberals stick together. When will a repulican come to defend you?

You are a statist who wants to project American power into the Middle East, and you are not a republican. Remember that those who support neo-con positions are failed liberals, like Daddy Kristol.

Opinion is an opinion

You are a statist who wants to project American power into the Middle East, and you are not a republican. Remember that those who support neo-con positions are failed liberals, like Daddy Kristol.

I want as little government control as humanly possible, now hows that statist thing go again?

Opinion is an opinion

I want as little government control as humanly possible, now hows that statist thing go again?
Yeah, in this country. Not in other countries.

Yeah, in this country. Not in other countries.

I guess you are a big supporter of an Iranian style government.

For the 100th fucken time, bone head neo-cons are a broken, despairing group of losers. Move on, neo-cons, the great majority of America know now that you are anti-American

:lol::lol: Fuck off, Joke. Seriously. You don't get to decide what the 'majority of America' thinks.

Forum List

Back