Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

And obama has Muslim heritage, had a step father who was Muslim, has been taught Islam and has lived in a Islamic country. Do you really want to go with association?

It reminds me a bit of your assertion that Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there...PFT's proof that they are a Jewish organisaton is just as compelling as your proof that they are close allies with the Muslim Brotherhood.

No asshat thats your assertion (Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there), I said they were there protesting with the muslim brotherhood.

I know you did.
You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?

It reminds me a bit of your assertion that Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there...PFT's proof that they are a Jewish organisaton is just as compelling as your proof that they are close allies with the Muslim Brotherhood.

No asshat thats your assertion (Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there), I said they were there protesting with the muslim brotherhood.

I know you did.
You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?

My grand son is half jewish so I have no problem with jewish women or the Jewish people. But I have a very big problem with asshats like you.

No thats your claim asshat. I said code pink was in egypt protesting with the muslim brotherhood. Got anymore lies?

Code Pink just happened to be in Egypt on their way to Gaza. They have been to Gaza several times and are welcomed by the government and people alike.

Code Pink just happened to be in Egypt on their way to Gaza. They have been to Gaza several times and are welcomed by the government and people alike.

No not according their web page. That was a planed trip.
A planned trip to GAZA!!!!!!!!

As I had posted earlier in this thread:

http://www.alternet.org/world/149814
CodePink's Response to the Controversy in Cairo | World | AlterNet

Why Was CODEPINK in Cairo in the First Place?

CODEPINK was scheduled to lead a delegation through the Egyptian border to Gaza from January 30 – February 6, following the second anniversary of the Israeli assault on Gaza. As the Egyptian uprising began, the Rafah crossing into Gaza was closed, and the delegation has been caught up in the breath-taking people's movement in Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.alternet.org/world/149814

CODEPINK was scheduled to lead a delegation through the Egyptian border to Gaza from January 30 – February 6, following the second anniversary of the Israeli assault on Gaza. As the Egyptian uprising began, the Rafah crossing into Gaza was closed, and the delegation has been caught up in the breath-taking people's movement in Egypt.

According to their calander there wasn't any planned trip to Gaza.
CODEPINK*:*CODEPINK ACTION CALENDAR

The topic was democracy in Egypt is bad for the US. I am wondering what form of government would be more satisfactory to the US? Why would we want less for another country?

You're such a pathological liar!!!

https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/424/t/8834/shop/custom.jsp?donate_page_KEY=6790

January 30 - February 6, 2011
As we approach the two year anniversary of the Israeli invasion of Gaza, join CODEPINK on a delegation to examine how the people of Gaza have fared in the past two years and how the restrictions on trade and travel continue to impact their lives. We will meet with UN representatives, NGOs, students, government officials, human rights monitors and businesspeople.

We will enter Gaza via the Egyptian crossing at Rafah, departing from Cairo the morning of January 30 and returning to Cairo the evening of February 6. Payment of $1,000 includes transportation from Cairo to Gaza and within Gaza, program, translation, 2 meals/day, Gaza accommodations, donations to local organizations. Payment does not include flight to and from Cairo, Cairo hotel or visa fees.

Sign up below to join us! You can email [email protected] for more info or if you have any questions.
NOTE: $200 non-refundable processing fee applies to all cancellations.

https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/424/t/8834/shop/custom.jsp?donate_page_KEY=6790

As we approach the two year anniversary of the Israeli invasion of Gaza, join CODEPINK on a delegation to examine how the people of Gaza have fared in the past two years and how the restrictions on trade and travel continue to impact their lives. We will meet with UN representatives, NGOs, students, government officials, human rights monitors and businesspeople.

We will enter Gaza via the Egyptian crossing at Rafah, departing from Cairo the morning of January 30 and returning to Cairo the evening of February 6. Payment of $1,000 includes transportation from Cairo to Gaza and within Gaza, program, translation, 2 meals/day, Gaza accommodations, donations to local organizations. Payment does not include flight to and from Cairo, Cairo hotel or visa fees.

Sign up below to join us! You can email [email protected] for more info or if you have any questions.

How am I a liar? I posted code pink wbe site calendar Here I will post it again

Show me from the own web cite about a planed trip to gaza?

Because it says it's a state and local calender!!! Gaza is not a state in this country, as if you didn't know!!

And the link I gave IS the Code Pink website!!! Again as if you didn't know. Don't you CON$ ever get tired of playing dumb????

CODEPINK ACTION CALENDAR
Find upcoming CODEPINK actions on our calendar below. Actions are listed by state alphabetically. You can also find local CODEPINK actions listed on local group webpages or by emailing a local coordinator.

Last edited:

Because it says it's a state and local calender!!! Gaza is not a state in this country, as if you didn't know!!

And the link I gave IS the Code Pink website!!! Again as if you didn't know. Don't you CON$ ever get tired of playing dumb????

CODEPINK ACTION CALENDAR
Find upcoming CODEPINK actions on our calendar below. Actions are listed by state alphabetically. You can also find local CODEPINK actions listed on local group webpages or by emailing a local coordinator.

State and country or didn't the country Isreal give you a hint?

Are you saying mine link isn't code pinks web site?

State and country or didn't the country Isreal give you a hint?
Are you saying mine link isn't code pinks web site?

The perpetual dumb act!!!!!

I'm saying that your claim that "there wasn't any planned trip to Gaza" is the lie. I'm saying that giving a link to an unrelated calender does not validate your lie that "there wasn't any planned trip to Gaza."

The topic was democracy in Egypt is bad for the US. I am wondering what form of government would be more satisfactory to the US? Why would we want less for another country?

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.....for the hundredth fucken time.

For the 100th fucken time, bone head neo-cons are a broken, despairing group of losers. Move on, neo-cons, the great majority of America know now that you are anti-American

Here's another Code Pink announcement of the visit to Gaza with a link to the sign up page.

CODEPINK*:*December 28, 2010

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] One year ago at this time we were in Egypt for the Gaza Freedom March, a massive effort that brought nearly 1,400 people from over 40 countries together to march for an end to the siege of Gaza. People like you did solidarity actions in over 150 cities. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
arrow_22.gif
[/FONT]
We want to share with you what happened on that march in a new video just released in time for the anniversary. Please take a moment to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZBv_hLr9Po.%20"]watch it now[/ame].
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Members of the Gaza Freedom March returned home determined to continue their activism. Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein, 86 years old, has done just that, from speaking up during the UC Berkeley campus divestment hearings, to joining the Gaza flotilla that was shot at by the Israelis, to participating in a flashmob dance to boycott Motorola.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, too, CODEPINK has kept up the pressure this year, demonstrating in Congress and at the White House, protesting the pro-occupation lobby AIPAC, boycotting Ahava, helping to raise funds for the next flotilla and taking two more delegations to Gaza. You can join us on our next delegation on January 30 to February 6 where, at the invitation of the United Nations, we will be focusing on the plight of children.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Here's another Code Pink announcement of the visit to Gaza with a link to the sign up page.

CODEPINK*:*December 28, 2010

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] One year ago at this time we were in Egypt for the Gaza Freedom March, a massive effort that brought nearly 1,400 people from over 40 countries together to march for an end to the siege of Gaza. People like you did solidarity actions in over 150 cities. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
arrow_22.gif
[/FONT]
We want to share with you what happened on that march in a new video just released in time for the anniversary. Please take a moment to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZBv_hLr9Po.%20"]watch it now[/ame].
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Members of the Gaza Freedom March returned home determined to continue their activism. Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein, 86 years old, has done just that, from speaking up during the UC Berkeley campus divestment hearings, to joining the Gaza flotilla that was shot at by the Israelis, to participating in a flashmob dance to boycott Motorola.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, too, CODEPINK has kept up the pressure this year, demonstrating in Congress and at the White House, protesting the pro-occupation lobby AIPAC, boycotting Ahava, helping to raise funds for the next flotilla and taking two more delegations to Gaza. You can join us on our next delegation on January 30 to February 6 where, at the invitation of the United Nations, we will be focusing on the plight of children.[/FONT]
I posted the link for their calendar if their clendar is wrong it doesn't mean I lied asshole. Does it make you a liar because you said it was a state web site when in fact it has both?
Why is code pink protesting with the muslim brotherhood?

Last edited:

I know you did.

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.....for the hundredth fucken time.

Can't a Republic be a Democracy?
Isn't Democracy simply the method by which the government is selected?
Feel free to correct me with a link, I haven't looked it up.

Granted, you've said before that a Democracy is equivalent to mob rule, but that would be a pure democracy with no moderating rules.

Forum List

Back