Democrat Anthem at Trump Iaug?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Now here's a performer looking to appear at the looming President Donald Trump Inauguration:

"Rebecca Ferguson’s request to Donald Trump’s team about the presidential inauguration – that she will accept his invitation to perform as long as she can sing “Strange Fruit” – makes a powerful statement."

“'Strange Fruit' was blacklisted in the US for being “too controversial”, with its graphic depictions of the lynchings of African-Americans that took place at the beginning of the 20th century
."

The song harks back to the era when The Democrat Party spawned the Ku Klux Klan. A powerful reminder to our nation that though the name has changed (used to be "Democratic" but now we all know better), the goal- keeping backs on the plantation whether by force or by "free stuff dependency" has never changed!

Note, whatever you may choose to think her intent might be history has it right!

For those liberals unable to do web-searches, here's a convenient link to the full story:

The story of 'Strange Fruit' – the song Rebecca Ferguson wants to perform at Trump's inauguration

Won't be watching the inauguration, but I sincerely hope she is not allowed to appear.

I intentionally miss all these theatrical homages to the power of the corporate state.

Won't be watching the inauguration, but I sincerely hope she is not allowed to appear.

I will watch the oath and the speech, then go and do something useful. I don't care about the entertainment.

The entire thing is nothing but entertainment.
zekhwkg.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-12.09.24-PM.jpg

While my schedule will not allow me to watch it live, I will have at least two recording devices set up for the occasion. With the certainty of some liberal asshole trying to make a name for itself the recordings will be of great historical value worthy of passing on for generations.

Forum List

Back